Process

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every now and then I try not to think of Dahyun unnie so much. You know when you like a person, you tend to stare at their direction every now and then. I couldn't stop myself from staring and thinking about her. She's so pretty and gorgeous. Every girl or boy would definitely fall in love with her.

Ever since that incident where she held me back after school to talk, we didn't interact much at all. We would just walk pass each other and when the we to do group activities, we force ourselves to talk minimally. Conversation would just be short and simple.

Im so glad that Nayeon and Sana unnie still managed to stay by my side when I was feeling down most of the time. I really love their company. Nayeon unnie would take care of me silently while Sana unnie would sometimes show skinship. 

Dahyun unnie too still stayed the same, She is still this outgoing and popular girl that everyone adored. Dahyun unnie didn't pat my head and smiled at me anymore. She also had her own clique members like Tzuyu and Momo to have fun with.

Somewhere in my heart, it was still aching and painful.

"Maybe it's the best to act like we didn't met at all." I said to Nayeon and Sana unnie.

"You guys need some time off from each other." Sana unnie suggested.

"Take your time Chaeng-ah. Time heals everything." Nayeon unnie added.

Does time heal everything? I didn't know.

"Thanks unnies for staying by my side when im in this miserable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter