First Day

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Home]

"Aishhh..." I exclaimed.

The sun's rays penetrated the curtain. I was woken up by the intense bright light.

I walked to the toilet reluctantly to wash up. I always had Monday blues but it was the first day of orientation. At least it made today's morning better.

I changed into a simple t-shirt with jeans.

I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, took out eggs and butter. I switched on the heat and placed the pan. I made myself some toast and eggs for breakfast.

I took the plate of food into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I switched on my laptop. I swiftly clicked on the Skype icon to start Skype. I then scrolled down the list of people and clicked on "Okaa-san" which meant mother in Japanese.

I came to Korea 3 years ago.I was really interested in K-pop and Korean culture. I always wanted to be an idol or at least had a chance in being one. I came to Korea to pursue my passion for dancing. My family supported my decision fully. 

At first, learning Korean was hard but I've gotten good at it. I am able to now understand conversations and even make conversations! Korea is similar to Japan in many ways and I adapted really quickly. One of my habits that I developed in Korea was calling my mother every morning.

Today, was also not an exception.

"Kaa-san?' Are you there?" I asked.

"Ohh...Sana good morning~" She greeted me.

"Ohaiyo Kaa-san~" I greeted back cheerfully.

I missed my parents very dearly. The morning calls everyday makes everything much more bearable.

"Today's the first day of orientation right?" She asked.

"Yea..Today...*munch munch*...is the first day...*munch munch*..." I said while chomping on my food.

"Sana! How many times have I told you not to talk while eating! That's not ladylike!" She chided me through the monitor.

"Hehe.." I chuckled and stick my tongue out.

"Isn't school about to start?" She asked anxiously.

I looked towards the clock. Another 45 minutes till the start of orientation.

Crap.

"Kaa-san I'm going to be late! Talk to you later in the evening! Bye!" I shouted from the door as I slid into my shoes quickly.

I didn't even gave a proper goodbye. The food still le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter