Sweet Favour

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[10th Feburary, 4 days before Valentines' Day, Home]

I've been practicing how to bake the past few days. I wanted to bake some chocolates for Dahyun and the clique members to show my love for them. After all, isn't Valentines' Day the day to show your love and appreciation to your loved ones and friends?

I've rushing home everyday to attempt baking. When I first started out, the chocolates were black and totally unedible. If I wanted to make some at least edible chocolates for them, I needed to try my best.

Baking chocolates reminded me of the days I was back in Japan, baking choco for the guy I fell in love last time. He was also the guy that rejected me brutally. I eventually moved on from him since then.

Dumb guy.

Everything felt better when I came to Korea and met Dahyun...

I was also hoping to confess on Valentines' day itself. Hopefully the painful memory I had with that guy wouldn't be replayed again. I prayed.

Please let it all go well.

Baking took lots of time and effort which took a lot out of me. My skills been rusty for a long time. I haven't bake for about 2 years? That's why I needed more time to practice.

*Humming to TT while baking.*

There was about four more days till D-day and I need to perfect the chocolates. I knew how much Dahyun-ie loved chocolates. It was hard hiding it from her. Often, I would appear very tired and lethargic during class and she would came over to ask me if I was okay.

 

[Flashback]

I was sitting in the corner during break, trying to catch up on the sleep that I've lost using it for baking. I dozed off a few times, only to be woken up by someone's loud footsteps.

I opened my eyes reluctantly and looked up to see who was here.

I was taken by surprise.

It was Dahyunie.

"What brings you here, dubu-ah?" I said and straightened my sitting posture.

She was in a different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter