Mianhae Chaeyoung-ah

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't fair.

I liked Dahyun too.

I wanted to get close to her too.

I know it's kinda wrong to be approaching Dahyun after the whole Chaeng inccident. I knew Chaeyoung was gonna be shocked at this news. 

But its hard to control how I was feeling. I wanted to get close to Dahyun.

 

It was easy to approach Dahyun since she's a bubbly and cheerful girl. Getting to know her and made friends with her wasn't weird at all since we had lessons together sometimes.

Before that when we had lessons together, we didn't talk much and only interacted when needed.

Now I found myself talking to Dahyun alot and even gave her a nickname "Dubu" because of her fair complexion. Lessons were even more fun because she was around. We goofed around and teased each other alot.

She didn't mind the skinship. It was a way to show my affection to her. I like to link arms and hold hands with her. It felt really natural and I didn't had that past feeling of feeling awkward when I did it to Dahyun the first few times.

Our clique and their clique got really close together because I kept hanging out with them. Chaeng wanted to avoid Dahyun so she didn't came with us most of the time. But she made a new friend which was Tzuyu which I thought would be really good for her.

Chaeng didn't know how I felt about Dahyun.

Somehow, I felt like I should tell Chaeng how I felt about Dahyun.

It felt like I owned her an explanation.

 

[After school, Cafe]

''Ummm...I have something to confess..." I announc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter