Butterflies

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Practice room]

For the entire day, I was spacing out and thinking about Dahyun. The way she acted was so weird.

What was she being nervous about?

Me confessing to her?

Or her confessing to me?

Nah...That couldn't be.

I shrugged off all the useless thoughts that I had. 

"Sana! Can you please pay attention instead of standing there like a fool!" The instructor yelled.

"Ne, Mianhae." I apologised with my head bowed down.

I needed to pay attention in class first. Whatever happens after school will happen, not like me imagining anything would probably change the end results. 

 

 

[Park]

I've must been early. Because there wasn't a single soul around. 

I took off from class quickly when we were dismissed, immediately heading towards the park.

During breaktime, I headed to the different classes first to pass the chocolates to Nayeon unnie, Chaeyoung and Momo. The members gave me their thanks.

 

 

[Flashback]

"Thanks Sana-chan!" Momo said cheerfully and handed me her chocolates.

"Happy Valentines!" I replied then I rushed off.

Anything related to food would make her happy.

"Gomawo~" Nayeon unnie said and pinched my cheeks as she received her chocolates.

"Here's yours too!" She said and give a big smile.

"Thanks unnie! I gotta to go!" I said and sprinted off.

I needed to go find Chaeyoung now.

...

There she was was, walking while reading a book. Typical bookworm cute Chaeng.

"Yah, Chaeng-ah!" I surprised her.

"Gosh, unnie, you scared me!" She exclaimed as she put down her book.

I laughed at her priceless reaction.

"Happy Valentines~" I said and handed the chocolates. I patted her head.

"Thanks unnie~. Good luck to you later!" She teased and ran off.

I guess she knew what I was up to. I couldn't blame her, it was dang obvious. I looked at the bag. The only one left was Dahyunie's. The only box of chocolates left was Dahyunie which I didn't give her first because I knew I would be meeting her after school.

[End of Flashback]

 

 

The park was pretty empty. Only the cool air filled the air. The sun was setting.

I took out my phone to check the time.

Any time she would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter