True Feelings

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Few days later, Classroom 1A]

Chaeng has been acting weird these few days. She wasn't as bubbly and cheerful. Something about her became really dark.  

Once, she got chided by the instructor because she wasn't concentrating. She ended up having to do more training because of that.

Her face was dark and she didn't have a smile on her face. She had heavy eyebags and sore eyes. It looks like she's been crying and didn't sleep much.

Me and Nayeon unnie noticed her changes and tried to talk to her but she wasn't herself and she easily blanked out.

She looks depressed.

Was it about Dahyun?

Chaeng kept ignoring Dahyun, They didn't interact much the past few days. When Dahyun tries to come and start a conversation, she just smiled and said she was busy. Even when she isn't. 

Did something happened to them?

We couldn't stand how she was acting. We needed her to tell us about what happened so that we can help her.

After school, we needed to drag her to the cafe to talk.

 


[Cafe]

Chaeyoung just sat down lifelessly. She didn't even ordered any drinks. We ordered our beverage and sat down beside her. She was spacing out.

"Yah Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung!" Nayeon unnie yelled and shook her.

"Ne...unnie wae-yo?" She asked, emotionlessly.

"What happened to you? You're such a mess." Nayeon unnie said.

I let Nayeon unnie handled all the talking. Looking at Chaeyoung being like this breaks my heart.

Where did the cute and adorable Chaeng go?

She stared at the table for awhile. She looked like she was thinking deeply about what to say.

...

...

"Unnie....I got rejected by Dahyun unnie..." She confessed.

"Not directly, but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter