"Support"

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was fun with Chaeng and Nayeon unnie. We hung out together everyday, during breaks, during lessons. We were like glue. Always together.

Occassionally, I have lessons with either Nayeon unnie or Chaeng or both. Whenever we were together, we become really noisy and rowdy. 

Two of the days, I'm grouped with Dahyun and Chaeng. Seeing Chaeng interacting shyly with Dahyun was really cute. Chaeng always blushes when Dahyun pats her on the head. 

 

I like to be touchy. I like skinships. I like to hug and hold my dongsaengs very much. Showing skinship means I like that person and I'm close to them. I didn't had this habit back in Japan. Probably because my family isn't here and I treasure people that's around me. Maybe that's how I developed the habit.

I like to show my affection by being clingy and touchy. Chaeyoung and Dahyun didn't mind. They both were precious dongsaengs and I like to show my affection towards them. They like it too when their unnie showers affection on them.

But somehow, I couldn't do it to Dahyun that much. It makes me feel weird on the inside. It was perfectly normal, but yet I subconsciously felt awkward to do so. It felt so unnatural and forced.

Maybe I knew that Chaeyoung likes Dahyun. Maybe that's why.

But I wasn't too bothered by it.

It was really obvious that Chaeng likes Dahyun. She blushes madly when she talks to her. Becomes shy. When me and Nayeon unnie , her face becomes really red. She was so pure and adorable. 

She didn't tell us directly that she like her but we could infer from the way she was acting ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter