Taste of Love: Part 1

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie..."She mumbled.

"Yes, my Dahyunie~" I said and her chin.

She took my hand and placed it on her lap. She had a serious expression on her face. She looks abit scary yet cute. 

"Wae, what's wrong?" I asked her, gripping her hand tightly.

"Actually, you know what? Forget it." She said and chuckled nervously.

Her face was flushing red. She seems unwell and her hands felt cold. 

Is she sick?

"Have you come down with a fever or something?" I moved over closer and connected our foreheads.

"Your forehead seems abit hot, are you okay?" I said while feeling her temperature.

It defintely felt abit hot and feverish. I thought she was probably unwell.

...

"Unnie..Your face is really close..." She said softly.

...

I realised what I was doing and instantly moved back. I was embarrassed. Our faces were so close during the whole process and I didn't realise I was right infront of her face. I looked over at her.

Dahyun's face became even more red because what just happened. She tried not to make any eye contact with me  

I tried to change the subject to get rid of the awkward silence.

"Mianhae Dahyun-ah, back in Japan, we have this method of checking one's forehead using yours, sorry to startle you.." I apologised and gave a big smile.

"It's okay unnie, I've seen this somewhere before too." She said shyly.

The current mood felt like we were being total strangers to each others. It didn't had that sweet and relaxing mood like always. Something was making us tense and weird inside.

Is it because of Valentines?

...

I started swinging my legs back and forth. I know. It's a bad habit.

"Would you like to check my temperature again?" She said out of nowhere in a cheerful tone.

"I don't feel sick or anything, would you like to check again to make sure?" She said shyly.

It sounded as if she had decided on something and was gaining more and more confidence. But it didn't matter, I was dense as a rock then and couldn't notice anythig back then.

Because naturally, I would want to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter