Small Gestures

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Classroom 1A]

"Okay class get into your groups and head towards the practices rooms!" Ms Flora announced.

Today is Tuesday which means that it's choreography class. The aim of today was to create a choreography for a particular song. The song for today was Twice's "TT"  My group consisted of me, Jeongyeon and Mina unnie and of course, Dahyun unnie. We headed towards practice room 2.

 

[Practice room 2]

The practice room was very spacious. We were standing infront of the mirror, looking at our reflections. We then sat down and discussed on how to create the choreography for today. We were off to a rocky start because we barely knew each other. Dahyun unnie suggested to self introduce themselves again.

There was Jeongyeon unnie. I found her easier to talk to because we were alike. Like the fact that both of us cannot crack jokes.  Everytime me or Jeongyeon unnie cracked a lame joke, Mina and Dahyun unnie would just stare at us like they couldn't be bothered with the lame jokes anymore. Dahyun unnie gave us the nickname of "No-jam bros" which literally means not fun. Her vocal abilities were no joke. Her voice suits ballad perfectly. I was impressed.

Mina unnie. A.k.a the blackswan. Having learn ballet since she was young, she had a natural sense for dancing. She also could sing quite well. Just like Sana unnie and Momo, she was also Japanese. Due to our school being very popular, they also accepted international students to let them pursue their passion. She is very pretty and look like an anime character. 

Woah her visual is no joke...

We became close quickly, losing the formalities in the process. We needed to get close to be able to form the choreography

"Unnies! Let's start with the choreogr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter