Finale

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The music still playing in the background]

It came as a shock. 

What was happening?

Dahyun unnie's arms was wrapped around me tightly. The music still playing in the background. I stood still there saying nothing, trying to access the current situation.

We stood there for about 1 minute. Neither of us said anything. 

...

...

...

The music stopped.

...

...

...

"Unnie?" I said while putting my hand on top of her.

I felt her arms squeezed me tighter, like she didn't want to let go of me anytime soon.

I turned around and hugged her back. I her head.

"Unnie wae?" I asked.

She didn't say a word. 

After embracing her awhile, she slowly released her arms. She just took a step back and looked at the floor. It was like she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

"I-I...have something to tell you..." She stuttered.

What was she gonna say?

...

...

"I...I really really love you for a long time. I can't keep it in anymore..." She confessed and sighed.

"I know you don't have any feelings for me but I just want to confess..." She added and looked at the floor.

...

...

What.

Dahyun unnie love me?

All this time?

...

...

I was shooked by the sudden confession. I didn't expect that.

All this time I assumed that she didn't had any feelings for me. She told me her ideal type, treated me like a younger sister. All this lead me to think that she didn't love me.

I kept silent and blanked out. Dahyun unnie looked at me with her cute, adorable eyes. I stood there analyzing her facial features. She looked like she thought she committed a huge mistake.

...

So pretty..

Can she really be mine?

...

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung! Unnie needs to go the toilet for a few minutes..." She said awkwardly and opened the door.

I heard everything. She was so cute. It was so cliche, using the "I need to use the washroom" excuse. Once she turned her back, I grinned because she was so adorable.

The exact reason why I fell in love with you.

Acting like I was possessed, I quickly stepped forward and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her towards me and planted my lips on hers.

Her lips was so soft, I didn't want to stop kissing her.

...

How long have I been waiting for this.

To call you mine.

...

She didn't resist. She stood there and accepted the kiss. From my point of view, I could see her facial features up close and could hear her breathing. 

From her beautiful hair to her beautiful skin, she's perfect.

We kissed until we needed to take a breath. I slowly pulled away from her lips. I could felt her imprint on my lips. We stood there staring at each other, smiling while taking a huge breath.

Words couldn't describe how I felt. 

But the ideal type and Sana unnie matter still bothered me. If she loved me all this time, how could she did all that to me...

My mood changed from 100 to 0 really quickly.

"Hmmph.." I said coldly and turned my head to the side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter