Almost Like A Date

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myeondong, Shopping District]

We were amazed by the crowd in Myeongdong. Myeondong is a place where many youngsters like us like to hangout, shop and eat. It wasn't surprising that Nayeon unnie would bring us here. The streets were bustling with young people.

Momo unnie wanted to go get some of her favourite jokbal and made sure that she dragged Nayeon and Sana unnie with her. They literally left me and Dahyun unnie back there and told us to meet back at the same place after a few hours.

I stood there beside Dahyun unnie, still trying to register the fact that we were alone. I could only stand there as the other unnie's figures slowly vanished from my sights. My mouth agape in disbelief.

I can't believe it..

I am alone with Dahyun unnie...

We stood there silent for 2 minutes. Dahyun unnie tried to break the awkward silence by speaking out first.

"Chaeyoung-ah do you want to go anywhere?" She asked.

I couldn't think of anything.

Anywhere will do but where?

"The arcade? I haven't been there for a long time." I blurted out.

My quick thinking saved me from the situation.

Eureka.

"Sure! I haven't been there for some time too! Gaja!" She exclaimed.

Like it was natural, she held my hands and led me to the arcade. 

I was flustered. I could felt my cold hands being warmed up from Dahyun unnie's grip. I could felt that my face was starting to turn beet red too.

I followed her lead, mustering the courage to hold her hands tightly. She could felt her hands being gripped more tightly and she turned back to give me a sweet smile. I just followed her closely and stared at her admirable figure from the back while she was dragging me.

My heart, please stop beating so fast!

It felt like a scene from a drama. I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter