Another Chance

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Home]

"Ringggggg!!!" The alarm sounded madly.

I sat up on my bed, this time feeling more refreshed after the night's sleep. It was a new morning. It was time to go to school. I shot of out of bed and washed up in the toilet. I had a dream last night about Nayeon and Sana unnie. I couldn't recall much of the dream but all I knew that it was a happy dream. And of course, Dahyun unnie appeared in it. As I started to recall the dream, my face started turning bright red and was blushing madly.

"Omooooo!! The time is already so late?" I exclaimed as I hurriedly grab my belongings and rushed to school.

 

[Rising School Academy]

"ANIIIIIIIIIII!!! DON'T CLOSE THE GATE!!!!" I yelled to the gateperson as I was running towards to the gate.

The person looked at me and gave me a understanding nod and let me went in.

Wae Chaeyoung uh, why are you always so late and clumsy?

I looked infront and saw a familiar figure. I could see her nape which had white and pale skin.. I instantly knew, it was Dahyun unnie.

"DAHYUN unnie..." I yelled to her, my voice gradually became softer as I saw Momo and Tzuyu joining her.

Well, I lost my chance to get her attention again. I felt like a sore loser, even though I didn't exactly lost in anything. 

What was I feeling sore about?

I quietly walked behind them without them noticing as we were heading towards the same classroom. On the way there, Dahyun unnie kept cracking jokes and made Momo and Tzuyu keep laughing. 

Well, was I jealous of their interaction?

Maybe.

 

[Cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter