Cliques

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Classroom 1A]

"Okay students, it's time for ice-breaker games. The main aim of these games are to make new friends with each other as you guys would be in the same class for 1 year. So, let's not waste any time and form groups!" Ms Flora announced.

The class started moving around, trying to find a group so that they can carry on with the activities.

"Dahyun-unnie! Want to be in the same group?" I called out to her.

Apparently, unnie was swarmed with the other classmates. Ever since her introduction in class made a big positive impact, the classmates wanted to make her their accquaintance. A sharp pain went through my heart. I couldn't describe the feeling but I knew that I was disappointed that Dahyun-unnie sort of "neglected" me. Thus, I quietly gave up and went to find another group of classmates.

I came across Nayeon and Sana. They look like they are already warmed up to each other. I asked if I could join their group. Both Nayeon and Sana are older than me, hence they are my unnies. Being one of the youngest in class means that the classmates around me are older than me. 

"Annyeong unnies! Could I join your group?" I curiously asked them.

"Sure! Why not? Chaeyoung right?" Nayeon replied and asked welcomingly.

"Chaeng looks cute!'' Sana exclaimed.

"Uhhh....Chaeng?'' I said.

''Kekeke don't mind her, she likes to give other people nicknames. She calls me Bunny-unnie because of my front tooth." Nayeon explained, trying to hold her laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter