Stop Stop it

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Arcade]

Someone shook me.

"Chaeng! Chaeng-ah!" Dahyun unnie called my name.

"Ohhh sorry unnie. Just blanked out abit." I replied, quickly coming back to my senses.

"You want to do anything else??" She asked brightly.

"Errrrr...How about the Karaoke Room?" I suggested.

"Arrasseo gaja!" She agreed.

We walked to the Karaoke Rooms. We both went in and took a seat. The space inside was small but cozy. I sat very near to Dahyun unnie but she didn't look the least uncomfortable.

Guess the Karaoke Room is good for couples...huh.

She chose to sang "TT" by Twice. The song was very popular in Korea, even clinching several awards in music shows. Anyone in Korea would know the hit song, even me. 

While she was singing the verse, "Ireon nae mam moreugo, neomuhae neomuhae!" she glanced at me several times. The direct translation of the verse was "You don't know how I feel, you're so mean you're so mean!".

While she sang, her natural ageyo came out.

I felt flustered. I felt myself heating up. We were sitting across each other and there was little space to move around. It was like she meant to direct that line to me. 

 

What does she mean by I'm mean?

I don't know how you feel?

What are you hinting...

 

I had mixed emotions. That day about the text and how she acted to me now didn't match up. I could only stare at her being so carefree and happy while singing the song. What was I supposed to do? Get pulled in or control myself?

 

Sigh..

 

I had to admit that she was cute and adorable. She could sing really well too. I didn't want to think about the matter so much so I started singing along with her. I could tell that she was very happy when I sang along with her.

After awhile, the song ended.

"Chaeng now it's your turn!" She said cheerfully and passed me the mic.

I didn't know what song to choose. I scrolled through the song list and decided on "Stop Stop it (Haji Hajima)" by GOT7.

That song perfectly described how I felt about her. I could relate to the song on a personal level. I gave a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter