Ward 131 : The Kiss

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hospital, Ward 131]

"Chaeng-ah! Unnie is here! Where are you?" I exclaimed loudly as I stepped into Ward 131.

The hospital was filled with the smell of a certain chemical that makes me feel nauseous everytime I stepped foot in. Well, it wasn't everyday that I went to the hospital. Maybe, starting from today I might visit the hospital a lot since Chaeyoung was admitted.

She was always clumsy and careless in school, often sustaining injuries from even the most absurd reasons like slipping on a ground that was perfectly leveled or she banging into a wall casually when she uses her phone without paying any attention to the surroundings. This time, she actually had a small accident with a bicycle when she wasn't paying any heed to her surroundings. The outcome of the accident was a fractured knee which made her couldn't go to school for a few days.

Naturally, you would want to take care of a person you loved or adored and want to spend time with him or her. In this case, it was Chaeyoung that I loved but she doesn't know anything about my feelings. 

 

Her ward had a bed beside the windows which you could actually see the blue sky and passing clouds, indeed a great view. Beside the bed was a small cupboard full of bouquet of flowers brought from other people that had visited her. It also had a personal toilet right beside the bed.

Her parents must be quite wealthy to have a private ward huh.

But what was missing was the main character, nowhere to be found on the bed where she should be resting and not moving around. I was definitely concerned because I heard she wasn't supposed to be moving around a lot from the doctor. 

Where is that pabo?

"Chaeng? Are you here?" I shouted again, this time in hopes that she would have heard me.

...

"Dahyun unnie? Ohhh you're here already?" A faint voice sounded.

I heard the faint voice from the toilet.

Yup, it definitely sounds like Chaeyoung.

The toilet door opened to reveal her in her patient's clothes and a white cast on her knee. She was walking/hopping out from the toilet with the help of two crutches beside her. She was walking out with a bit of difficulty as she was not used to the crutches. I immediately ran to aid her.

"Yah! Pabo! Why didn't you asked anyone for help?" I chided her, while helping her move to her bed.

"Mianhae unnie~ I did pressed the help button for a nurse but no one came. In the end, I became really urgent and had to use the toilet!" She explained and sticked out her tongue.

I helped her reached her bed and I layed her down to rest.

"Yah, next time, at least wait for someone to come! You can call me too..." I said, gradually my words became muttering, becaming conscious with the fact that I said that cringe-worthy line.

"Heol unnie~ I will call you next time~" She said and winked.

I could felt my face burning with embarrassment.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter