Food Date

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eyhhhhh...Mina, you promised!!" Momo unnie wailed and pouted.

Don't. Give. In. To. The. Pout.

I tried to look away from the deadly/cute stare, but subconsciously couldn't control how my head kept turning back to take a small glance. I took a small peek. There she was, with her lips protruding and a light frown, literally anyone couldn't resist that adorable sight.

"Alright, alright fine. I give." I broke into a smile.

Her charms work like magic on me everytime. For some reason, it always works on me but not everyone. Maybe that was an indication of depth of how much I love and adore her?

Plus I dragged her to the game store that time, I felt bad leaving her alone while I ended up get distracted by all the games. The one who invited her didn't took care of her while I indugled myself. Gosh, I'm such an idiot. She didn't have to accompany me when I dragged her to but she did, and she didn't even complain once. All she did was gave me this silly and warm grin the whole time. I even found her staring at me a few times. Gahh, the steamy eye contact though. I might be thinking too much.

"Thanks~~" She said with her voice full of ageyo.

"You don't have to thank me unnie, sorry for dragging you to the game store that time. So, what are we doing today?" I cleared my throat, trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Simple, you'll just have to tag along with me for the whole day!" She grinned.

"So we don't have a pla- Unnie don't suddenly pull!" She interlinked her arm with mine, dragging me whichever uncertain direction she was headed to.

I smiled.

I guess it doesn't hurt to spend some time with her.

...

...

"So, what are we doing here again?" I scanned the shop's interior.

"What? I'm hungry~~ The Tonkatsu looks good!!" She exclaimed as she pressed her face against the shop's windows, earning glares from the customers inside.

"Let's go in then." I walked in first.

"Auntie. Could we have a one normal Tonkatsu and one spicy Tonkatsu please~?" She said as we found an empty seat and settled down.

Momo unnie couldn't sat still as she fidgeted non-stop, almost like a kid being excited. I chuckled softly, earning a curious expression from unnie. I waved to indicate it was nothing as she nodded her head slowly. We dug into the food as soon as it arrived, before that Momo unnie was busy playing with the utensils. Who knows how she would have acted if the food didn't come sooner? I rested my chin on my hand as I smiled at the adorable sight of her savouring every bite with a small squeal. 

She realized that I've haven't eaten much other than a few bites. She looks at me cutely with her adorable anime-like eyes which I then gave a warm smile again. She raised her eyebrows as she stretched out her arm holding a fork with a piece of meat.

"It's okay. Eat more. I'm not that hungry." I pushed the plate towards her.

"You sure? At this rate, I'm going to eat everything." She puts the piece of mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter