You...

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing. There’s nothing. She gags again. She keeps gagging but there’s nothing, as if it was a reflex reaction. The churning in her stomach doesn’t stop and “something” in makes it damned and irritated. The adrenaline rushes in and her heartbeat starts racing. Another wave of discomfort hits her as she gags with open, only drops of saliva trickling down to the sink. She cups her hands and filled it with water from the running tap and desperately starts gulping down the liquid; she doesn’t care if her uniform gets wet – this had to stop.

The ominous body reaction starts subsiding; the fierce shoving of water down was working as her heartbeat starts regulating normally and the constant need of wanting to vomit (nothing) was dying down. The poor girl looks at her reflection in the mirror – bloodshot eyes and her complexion was too pale; she looks traumatised and scarred. Her shoulders were wet, along with the collar of her uniform.

She’s a mess.

She glanced around and felt a sense of relief when she knew that no one was around that time. She just wants to head home quickly, back to her own comfortable space that she’s been in since she was young, not in this damn school, not right now. Yet, it probably wasn’t a good idea to skip school on her first day.

She grabs the few pieces of paper and starts drying and cleaning herself up.

 

 

“Are you…okay?” The sudden voice startled Tzuyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter