Unfair

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coffee, tea ..............or me?" Nayeon unnie joked around in public.

The cashier opened her eyes wide at the cheesy question. She was trying to hold back her laughter as she stood in front the both of us.

"Ermm..I'll take the latte please. Thanks. Unnie, I'll go grab a seat first." I ignored her and placed my order to the cashier.

"Yah, don't ignore me like that!" She tugged my arm.

Some people around us started giggling at the funny situation Nayeon unnie was in. I felt bad for her so I reluctantly gave in to her adorable pout.

"You already know the answer, don't you? It's you." Her pout shaped into a wide grin after hearing the romantic cliché answer.

"But you do know that latte is much tastier than you right?" I added cheekily, before making a break for the table.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon!!!!" She yelled out loud, attracting the customers' attention.

I turned around and stuck out my tongue at the angry figure. She had her arms crossed.

"Miss, we would appreciate if you did not affect the other customers here. " The cashier smiled and said.

I grinned as I heard the cheeky warning from the cashier.

"Oh sorry for yelling. Really really sorry." She bowed and apologised profusely before storming to the table where I was at angrily.

Uh oh. I'm dead.

...

“Unnie, please stop glaring at me like that. My coffee won’t cool down if you won’t stop glaring with lasers coming out from your eyes.” I joked.

She gave me another dead stare, as if she already murdered me in her head several times.

She probably doesn’t know this, but she’s the cutest when she’s sulky. Her puffed out cheeks, her rabbit tooth and her rolling of eyes. Reasons why I can’t stop teasing the poor girl. It only made me more curious about the different expressions her face makes when she’s upset.

I love it.

I would have captured all these on my phone, saved it under the album named “Im Nabongs” but she would prolly kill me when she finds me taking pictures of her. Tease, tease and tease somemore.

Sometimes I go too overboard because I enjoy pulling mean tricks and comments on her. I’ll feel bad about it, but we make up quickly. Heh, I wonder why she doesn’t get mad at me for long~

I could just stare at her face all day.

And that’s precisely what I’m going to do.

She makes wide gestures with her arms, flailing her arms around, talking about how big a f*** she gives to the team leader, talking on and on about he is so strict and mean. She then talks about how sometimes she feels that team leader is actually caring and thoughtful; smiles a little, then proceed again on ranting her displeasure with him.

She’s so into her rant that she doesn’t find me just smiling to myself while I’m looking at her, occasionally taking sips of coffee. I swear my coffee dripped out sometime because I kept smiling and couldn’t close my mouth properly.

I realised something. Is this what you called happiness? I thought. Only happy thoughts ran through my mind.

Gosh, I’m such an idiot around and for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter