Drunk in Love

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Im Nayeon! Where the hell are you?" I shouted through the phone.

"Ohhh...it's Jungyeonie! Uhhhh....Where am I....uhhhh...Gangnam?" She giggled through the phone.

"Gangnan? Gangnam where?!" I said in an angry tone.

She didn't replied after that. I could hear something dropped in the background which probably was her phone.

"Ahjusshi! Another round please!" I could hear her yelling excitedly in the background.

She was obviously drunk. She has this habit of giggling a lot and being clumsy when she was drunk. 

I ended the call angrily. No point in continuing the call anyways since she dropped her phone.

Goddamn it. Where is she?

There was so many pubs in the Gangnam area.

Where could she be?

Aish. This unnie.

I ruffled my hair.

I need to think rationally.

Where does she always go?

...

...

It must be the Koi Pub! The music sounded familiar in the background too!

I decided to not waste any time and head towards the Gangnam area.

 

 

[Background story]

Nayeon unnie got played by another guy again. Every guy she dated has left her emotional scars that I couldn't imagine have done to her. She was always this innocent and gullible unnie which ends up getting played and tricked by bad guys. It hurts my heart looking at her being like this all the time. It was a constant cycle. Breaking up, getting over it, breaking up and then getting over it.

I wanted to tell her how I felt about her a long time ago.

I love her.

But everytime I thought it was a good chance to confess, I always see her smiling and being happy with another guy. I thought I couldn't give her the same happiness the guys she dated gave her. I ended up giving her my entire support painstakingly only to see her heart being broke again.

I only stayed as a close friend to her. Nothing more nothing less.

I didn't want to ruin my relationship with her.

 

 

[Koi Pub]

It took me about half an hour to reach Gangnam. During the journey, I kept thinking what would happen if I'm not there now. I was anxious and wanted to see her as soon as possible.

I looked at the time on my handphone. It was 1 am. It was getting late and the pub was closing.

I stood infront of the pub's entrance, catching my breath and panting from all the running I did.

I walked in. There she was, Nayeon unnie, dead drunk and her head laying on the table. The bartender was wiping a glass clean with a cloth in his hands.

She was still safe and nothing had happened to her.

"Is this lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter