NOT AN UPDATE!!!!

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is like gonna be my little rant about jyp's plan for twice in 2017.

So apparently i'm really excited that jyp is planning for the dorks to have an overseas tour after their tour in korea. Other says that jyp might still be deciding or already decided if the girls are going overseas. 

But what i feel is that i think it's a little too early for twice to go overseas tour. Honestly, I think they are not ready, they need to release more comebacks first and build more songs and their vocals. Like I think that Jyp might be jumping the gun with the overseas tour. They might be thinking that the overseas tour is gonna earn them more profits since twice is so hot and popular now with the amount of international fans. It's just my opinion though. Jyp might be just wanting to girls to get more experience and more fans from the concert. 

I don't know but i think that if they don't go for the world tour, it's better for them. But if they decide to come overseas and Singapore, I obviously would love to them to visit here (my poor pocket). What do you guys think about the overseas tour???

 

And leave your comments on what to improve so i can do better !!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter