Abnormal

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[After school, Cafe]

Me, Nayeon, Dahyun, Momo, Sana unnie-deul all came together after dance class to get a cup of the cafe's delicious coffee and cake. Normally, it would only be me, Sana, Nayeon and Momo unnie gathering at the cafe but today was special as Dahyun unnie joined us. 

The more the merrier right?

I guess Dahyun unnie was free today so she decided to join us. We all ordered our food and drinks and settled down on an empty table with seats. As usual, they would always gossip and talk about rumours happening in the other class.

"Yah, you guys know about the next door class handsome guy, Jackson right? Apparently, I heard rumours that he is going out with Mina from our class!" Nayeon unnie spilled the beans.

"Really??? Mina doesn't look like Jackon's ideal type..." Momo said.

Nayeon unnie looked at Momo unnie sheepishly, trying to contain her laughter.

"Wae, why are you laughing at me..." She said while her face started to turn beet red.

Well, I wasn't interested in any gossips or rumours. So whatever they were talking about,  I didn't listen. The unnies also didn't mind that I wasn't interested, I told them before that I wasn't interested in any gossips.

I was admiring the cake and enjoying my delicious coffee. I didn't pay any attention to the unnies talking.

How could a cake look this good?

As I was about to lift my fork to dig into the cake, I looked up for a brief moment. 

I saw that Dahyun unnie was staring at me. How long was she staring at me? We briefly made eye contact and stare at each other for about 5 seconds. I quickly realise what I was doing and looked down to my cake, immediately started stuffing the cake into my mouth.

What was that? My heart was beating super fast.

Those 5 seconds felt super long and awkward.

I could heard a faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter