Confusion

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung-ah. You're a lucky girl you know that?"

That sentence echoed in my mind. The whole morning  I was racking my brains to understand what Sana unnie meant when she said that. I couldn't sleep last night because of that. While I was showering. While I was wearing my clothes.. I was constantly trying to figure out what she meant.

Well, thanks to that, I barely got any sleep. *Yawns*

 

[Infront of School Gate]

When I reached the school gate, I saw Dahyun and Sana unnie acting all clingy and lovely. They were walking to the classroom while linking arms. I ran towards them sneakily, trying to spring a suprise attack! 

"YAHHHHHHHH! UNNIES!!!!!!!" I scared them.

"AHHHH!!!' Sana unnie screamed and hit me.

"Kekekeke.." Both me and Dahyun unnie chuckled.

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG!" She exclaimed my name loudly.

"Mianhae unnie..kekekeke..." I apologised and was trying to contain my laughter.

"Unnie did you really fall for that..kekekekeke...I already heard her footsteps when she was aproaching..Your reaction is really funny.." Dahyun unnie said while laughing.

She stared at us both, speechless. Her reaction was priceless. When she was angry, she pouts and was really cute by unintentionally showing ageyo. 

"Yah! How can both of you bully your unnie!" She chided us and pouted.

''Mianhae unnie...Looks like you're back to normal." I apologised and said.

"Son Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter