Like the Wind

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next day, Cafe near school]

"Chaeyoung-ah, I need to tell you something." She said solemnly.

We were in the cafe, sitting face to face with each other. Tzuyu was acting all tense and weird the whole day. I could sense her nervousness. I stared at her.

"Wae, Tzuyu?" I asked.

"My parents....uhhh.... they want me to back to Taiwan to learn about business management so that I can take over their company someday. I only came to Korea because I told them I was only going to learn about business after I have experienced how school's like in Korea. Apparently they want me to go back now after 5 months." She said and sigh afterwards.

I just sat there in silence. It was like deja vu all over again. Like that time when Sana unnie told me she liked Dahyun unnie but except this time, the news was worse.

"Chaeyoung? Are you okay?' She asked with concern.

Obviously I wasn't okay. Someone was leaving me again.

I felt something wet on my cheeks. Tears were trickling down without me knowing. I couldn't control my tears. My heart was crying. Brain trying to process. 

A warm hand touched my face and wiped my tears away. I looked up to see Tzuyu staring at me with those big, kind eyes. She was trying to hold back her tears, trying to be strong. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter