Cherish

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Day Tzuyu was leaving, Airport]

The atmostphere was awkward. We wanted to tell each other how we would miss each other but none of us wanted to open their mouths. I couldn't bear the thoughts of Tzuyu leaving Korea. 

Tragedy.

The wait for our unnies to come was too long. We were waiting for 30 minutes already. All that I could think off was how I would I miss her presence in school, the fun times we had. 

I had to break the silence.

"Tzuyu, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone. Really." I told her.

At this point, I was trying not to shed any tears. I was trying to be strong and not send Tzuyu off while crying.

"I'm gonna miss you dearly too. School has been incredibly fun when I'm around with you. I'm really glad that I came to Korea. Really. I never expected Korea's school life to give me such happiness and fun. I'm really glad that I became your friends and the precious memories that we share." She said, smilling.

Silly Tzuyu. How could you be so strong? How can you still smile?

At this point, I was already wailing hard. Tears continously stream down my face. It was an ugly sight. I promised myself not to cry too. Tzuyu too, started breaking down. All this while, she has been acting strong but she couldn't this time. I hugged her tightly. She was the best friend I could ever ask for for my age. 

Tolerating me. Giving me advices about Dahyun unnie. Hanging out together. Memories that we made.

She gave me the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter