Chaeyoung's life begins!!!!

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoooo!" I exclaimed as the alarm clock sounded and sat up from my bed.

Today is the day when school orientation starts. I couldn't wait to go to Rising Star Academy. Rising Star Academy is a school which only has students which excel in any form of art like dancing, singing(rapping), talent in playing any musical instruments. It was a school that existed only for the best in Korea. I managed to pass the auditions as the judges were really impressed with my rapping and rap-making skills. It was also a school which focuses a lot on the student's talent, which means that there would be less studying, more practicing and on-hands activities. Yes! I have finally made it. To me studying, jinja shiro! So I was really glad that I was admitted to this academy. I couldn't wait to go for the orientation!

I jumped up from my bed and went straight to the toilet to wash up. While I was brushing my teeth, I could see myself infront of the mirror that I was grinning really hard because I was so happy that school was starting. I quickly showered and slipped into a comfortable hoodie and pants. There was one more good thing about Rising Star Academy which was that there was no dress code, meaning that students could wear whatever they wanted but had to prove their identity as a RSA(Rising Star Academy) student with the identification card given to them. I shoved my identification card and papers in my bag and ran out of the house excitedly.

 

[Rising Star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter