Chapter 8 - I want you to be with me

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

Jungkook smiles feeling the warmth from his hyung. He didn’t realise how cold he was until his hyung put his arms around him. Jungkook closes his eyes for a moment and enjoys the feeling of his hyung being there.

 

Jungkook opens his eyes. He feels an unusual weight on his torso. Jungkook tries to focus his eyes but he feels more exhausted than ever. He tries to remember when he fell asleep but he can only remember to around 20 minutes after he had taken his medication.

 

Jungkook looks down to see what’s on his torso but can’t figure out what it is because it seems to be under the blanket. He goes to pick up the blanket but he feels his body get pulled into someone’s chest.

 

Jungkook freezes for a moment but soon realises who it is. He feels a smile form on his face but then it quickly fades and turns into confusion. Why is Taehyung sleeping in my bed with me when he completely rejected me before? Jungkook questions.

 

Jungkook sits up slowly hoping not to wake his hyung. He removes Taehyung’s hand from his torso and gets out of bed. Jungkook goes for a shower and changes into clean clothes. He decides he wants to go for a walk down the beach since he feels a lot better.

 

Jungkook writes a note to tell Taehyung where he has gone to. Jungkook leaves the apartment and walks down to the beach. He didn’t realise previously, but it seems like it’ll get dark soon.

 

Jungkook walks onto the sand and is surprised by how cool it feels under his feet. He walks along the beach, hearing the waves crashing near him, the smell of the salt lingering in the air. The air has a slight chill to it but it feels refreshing to him.

 

He looks out at the crashing waves and thinks back to the water fight he had with a few of the other members. Jungkook smiles as he remembers the fun times he spent with his hyung’s. He can’t help but think that even though he got injured during this trip, it has been the best experience he has ever had with the other members.

 

Jungkook walks into the water, just enough so his feet get wet. Jungkook goes to pull out his phone to take a picture but then he realises he left it back in the apartment. Instead of taking a picture on his phone, he decides to take a mental picture of the beautiful scenery.

 

Jungkook pays attention to all the details. He looks at the sky painted with many colours, the sun looking as though it has tucked itself into the sea. He sees the rays of the sun reflecting off the now darker blue water. The fish jumping through the sea, the birds diving down to catch the fish. He looks at the waves and sees the white foam looks a greyish colour due to it getting darker.

 

Jungkook smiles as he takes in all the small details. He can’t help but wish he could share this moment with the rest of the members. If the other members were here he knows they would feel the same calm and happy feeling he has.

 

Even though Jungkook is thinking about the other members, one specific member comes to mind. He thinks about if Taehyung was with him, what they would be doing. He could see his hyung putting his arms around Jungkook’s smaller body. Jungkook could picture Taehyung and him playing games and acting like a couple.

 

Everything that Jungkook seems to be having problems with at this moment seems to not bother him while looking at this beautiful scene and thinking about Taehyung. Jungkook wishes that he would be able to see this every night with his hyung but he knows that in a few more days he must leave with s.

 

Even though he doesn’t want to leave, Jungkook also feels excited to go back to Korea and create more music. Jungkook feels refreshed and wants to write a song to share this feeling he has with Army. Jungkook smiles thinking of the wonderful fanbase that BTS have. He thinks about how much support and love that army gives him and his hyung’s, and Jungkook wants to give Army the same and more.

 

A smile plays on Jungkook’s lips as he thinks about Army. He wishes he could take a photo of this scenery and show Army so that they can feel calm and refreshed as well. A breeze blows and makes Jungkook shiver a bit. He didn’t realise but it had become colder.

 

Jungkook stands there wondering if he should head back or if he should stay. While he’s wondering about what he should do, he feels a hand on his should. Jungkook looks over and sees Taehyung smiling at him.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jungkook asks.

 

“I tried to call you to see if you were feeling okay but you left your phone behind. So, I decided that I would come here to check on you myself.” Taehyung smiles.

 

Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks at the scenery with Jungkook.

 

“Waahh, it’s so beautiful,” Taehyung says in awe.

 

Jungkook looks out at the scenery with his hyung, “It is. Doesn’t it just make you forget everything that is wrong with the world, and gives you a sense of peace inside?” Jungkook asks.

 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles, “Yeah. It really does.” He says talking more about Jungkook than the scenery.

 

“I want to take a photo of this and show the Army’s all over the world,” Jungkook says.

 

Taehyung realises that he took Jungkook’s phone with him. He grabs Jungkook’s phone out of his pocket and gives it to Jungkook. Jungkook smiles when he receives his phone and soon takes the perfect photo.

 

Jungkook then puts his arm around his hyung and takes a selca with Taehyung. They take a selca together and try their best to get the beautiful scenery in the background but also get lighting where it’s possible to see them.

 

After a bit of struggling, they take a selca together. Jungkook quickly goes onto BTS’s SNS account and uploads it so that Army all over the world can see the amazing time the members are having. Jungkook hopes that the Army will feel the same peace and happiness that he felt looking at the scenery.

 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who’s happily looking at all the replies that Army is giving his post. Taehyung feels happy that Jungkook is finally feeling better. Taehyung puts his arms around Jungkook’s shoulders and looks at his phone.

 

Jungkook smiles feeling the warmth from his hyung. He didn’t realise how cold he was until his hyung put his arms around him. Jungkook closes his eyes for a moment and enjoys the feeling of his hyung being there.

 

“What are they saying?” Taehyung asks Jungkook.

 

Jungkook looks back at his phone. “They’re saying that it looks beautiful and that they want to see the scenery as well.” Jungkook smiles.

 

Taehyung nods and starts to feel a little jealous that Jungkook is paying more attention to SNS and not him. Taehyung pouts and decides that he wants to play with Jungkook.

 

“Jungkookie.” Taehyung whines.

 

“Yes hyung?” Jungkook asks not really paying attention.

 

“Can we play something?” Taehyung shakes Jungkook lightly.

 

Jungkook shrugs Taehyung off, “Why don’t you go ask the other members?”

 

Taehyung pouts and puts his arms around Jungkook again. “But Jungkook!” Taehyung whines. “The other members are out having dinner right now.”

 

“Didn’t they ask if you wanted to go with them?” Jungkook asks.

 

“They texted me saying that they tried to wake us but you wouldn’t wake up and apparently, I said no.”

 

“Well that’s your fault isn’t it hyung?” Jungkook shrugs Taehyung back off him.

 

“Stop shrugging me off you.” Taehyung whinges. “If you won’t play a game with me I want to at least stay like this.”

 

This catches Jungkook’s attention. Before, he didn’t quite realise that Taehyung was clinging onto him but now that he’s not paying attention to Army he now realises that Taehyung was holding him. Previously he was only thinking of the warmth but now he’s completely conscious of his hyung. Jungkook’s heart starts beating wildly and Jungkook bites his lip awkwardly.

 

“Sorry hyung.” Is all Jungkook could think of saying.

 

The two boys stay at the beach for a while longer but decide to go back to their room when it gets dark. When they arrive at their room, they see that the other members are in there waiting for them. The other members had brought home something for Taehyung and Jungkook to eat.

 

“Where were you two?” Yoongi asks.

 

“If you look on our SNS account you’d see hyung,” Jungkook says.

 

“You seem to be feeling better.” Jimin smiles.

 

Jungkook nods, “A lot better.”

 

“That’s good that you’re feeling better. Do you think you’re up for swimming at the beach tomorrow?” Namjoon asks.

 

Jungkook nods, “I think that’ll be a lot of fun.”

 

“Okay awesome. Do you want to go shopping again Jungkook? You didn’t get to shop much last time.” Namjoon asks.

 

“Is that okay with everyone?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Yes! Let’s go shopping again.” Yoongi says excitedly.

 

“I guess it’s a plan then. Let’s try to not have any problems tomorrow okay guys?” Namjoon laughs.

 

“We won’t have any problems tomorrow.” Jungkook smiles.

 

          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I appreciate the support I received on the last chapter. Thank you all so much. A few of you requested that I turn this ship into a canon, and I promise that'll happen but.... I have a few more plans first before that happens. I decided that I would update another chapter today even though I planned to put it out next week because I felt bad for making you all wait so long for the last chapter. I will be uploading my Yoongi x reader fanfic today so if any of you are curious and want to check it out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and I love you.