Chapter 17 - One Small Mistake can have a Big Consequence

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

A slight blush crosses Jungkook's face as he awkwardly clears his throat. Taehyung eye's Jungkook curiously before a smirk crosses his face.  

   

"What were you imagining?" Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear.  

   

His blush deepens as he pushes his hyung away once again. "N-Nothing." He stutters.  

   

Taehyung smiles a knowing smile, "You have such an active imagination Jungkook." Taehyung says while stretching on his chair.  

   

~ 1 month later ~  

   

After a month of everything seeming perfect for the boys, everything starts becoming more stressful. Their schedule is now filled up so the boys barely rest anymore.   

   

"I wish we could have a day off." Jungkook stretches in his chair, trying to think of a melody for his new song.  

   

"A day off would be wonderful right now." Taehyung sighs. "Then we could go on another date," Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear.  

   

Jungkook pushes his hyung away, "I was thinking more of the fact that we could sleep in." Jungkook says.  

   

"Out of all things to do, you would want to sleep?" Taehyung looks almost offended. "Do you think I'd really let you sleep?" He smirks.  

   

A slight blush crosses Jungkook's face as he awkwardly clears his throat. Taehyung eye's Jungkook curiously before a smirk crosses his face.  

   

"What were you imagining?" Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear.  

   

His blush deepens as he pushes his hyung away once again. "N-Nothing." He stutters.  

   

Taehyung smiles a knowing smile, "You have such an active imagination Jungkook." Taehyung says while stretching on his chair.  

   

Hoseok looks over at the two boys, "Jungkook has an active imagination?" Hoseok questions trying to figure out what he meant. "Oh!" Hoseok starts laughing.  

   

"Taehyung!" Jungkook looks at his boyfriend angrily.   

   

"Whoops." Taehyung shrugs not caring.  

   

"So what are we thinking about Jungkook? The Busan girls again?" Hoseok laughs thinking back to a fan meet.  

   

"No hyung!" Jungkook's face is getting redder by the second.  

   

"Aigoo, our Jungkookie has grown up so much." Hoseok pinches Jungkook's cheeks.   

   

Jungkook pouts, "This is all your fault Taehyung." Jungkook mutters.  

   

Taehyung smiles widely at Jungkook, "We've gotta have fun somehow." Taehyung rests his chin on his hands.  

   

"Guys, instead of talking, can you please focus on work? Jungkook and Taehyung are the only two that haven't started their new song. We don't want our schedule to be delayed because of you two." Yoongi sighs. "Plus you guys are so loud that I can't focus on my work at all," Yoongi mutters under his breath.  

   

The 3 boys immediately shut up and go back to their work. If they've learned one thing over the years of being in BTS, it's to not annoy Yoongi when he's in a bad mood. That's like having a death wish.  

   

After an hour, the boys finish up what they're doing and they go to the practice room to start practising for an upcoming concert. On the way, Yoongi pulls Jungkook and Taehyung back to talk to them.  

   

"Have you guys started yet?" Yoongi asks.  

   

Taehyung nods, "I have."  

   

Jungkook bites his lip nervously, "I'm having a major block right now. Everything I try just doesn't satisfy me." Jungkook sighs.  

   

Yoongi sighs, "You're going to have to try to find something that'll give you inspiration." Yoongi says.   

   

Jungkook nods, "I know. It's just difficult at the moment... With our schedule being so crammed and stuff..." Jungkook trails off.  

   

"It's okay, I get you. That happens to me more often than not. I usually listen to music when that happens, or do something to preoccupy my mind for a moment. That usually helps me get some inspiration." Yoongi advises.  

   

"Thanks, hyung, I'll try that." Jungkook smiles.  

   

Yoongi walks off and catches up to Jimin. Jimin puts his arm around Yoongi and gives him a bright smile talking about anything that pops into his mind. Jungkook sighs a sigh of content. He smiles to himself, genuinely happy with life.  

   

"What's up?" Taehyung asks.  

   

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looks at him confused.  

   

"You just sighed, is everything okay?" Taehyung asks.  

  

Jungkook nods with a wide smile, "Yeah, everything is perfect." Jungkook sighs once more and looks at the ground, "Everything is just perfect. I mean look, we as a group are closer than ever since all the issues have finally blown over, and there's Army who is loving our new song Blood, Sweat and Tears, and then there's BTS's popularity that is growing immensely, oh and there's this!" He shows his bracelet. "This is going perfectly, better than I ever expected." Jungkook smiles while talking about their relationship. "Everything is just so perfect." Jungkook sighs once more with a smile on his face.  

  

Taehyung looks down at his bracelet, "It really is perfect right now." He instinctively plays with his bracelet.  

  

Jungkook's eyes move down to Taehyung's wrist and his eyes widen, "Taehyung!" He whisper-yells. "We can't be wearing our bracelet's on the same day, what would happen if anyone saw it?" Jungkook whispers slightly annoyed.  

  

Taehyung gives him a relaxed smile, "No one will notice. I just thought that we could wear on the same day once because you know it's more..." Taehyung looks around and goes up to Jungkook's ear, "Couple-like." Taehyung whispers.  

  

Jungkook sighs and takes off his bracelet, putting it in his pocket. "I know what you mean, but we still can't take any chances. If someone notices that could end in our break-up." Jungkook mumbles.  

  

Taehyung's smile never leaves his face, "Everyone is too busy to notice that we're wearing the same bracelet." Taehyung shrugs.  

  

Jungkook sighs, "I wish I had the same optimism and positivity as you hyung." Jungkook says as they arrive at the practice room.  

  

____________________________________________________________________________________   

  

After hours of practice, everyone lies on the floor to catch their breath. Jungkook takes off the beanie that he's wearing and rolls around on the floor for a moment before standing up. He decides to go for light jogs around the room, like what he would normally do as a cool down from a workout.  

  

Taehyung watches the boy carefully, admiring how amazing he looks. Even though Jungkook is sweating, Taehyung thinks it makes him look all the more better. Taehyung keeps his eyes glued on the maknae while instinctively playing with his bracelet.  

  

Jimin – who is sitting next to Taehyung – notices that Taehyung is playing with his bracelet. Once again, he sees the letter 'm' and is suddenly reminded that the bracelet has words on it. In the past month, Jimin had completely forgotten about the words on the bracelet.  

  

Once again, Jimin tries to see what words are one the bracelet but fails due to Taehyung's hand covering the words. Jimin sits up and sighs, annoyed that he can't see the bracelet. Suddenly, Jimin notices something in the corner of his eye. He looks at it for a moment and realises it's a bracelet. What's next to it surprises Jimin, it's Jungkook's beanie.  

  

Jimin subtly moves closer to it, hoping that none of the members notices him. He looks around the room, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok are all listening to music while relaxing. Yoongi had fallen asleep from the moment his back hit the floor. Taehyung's eyes are fixed on Jungkook who is running around the room, and Jungkook is too busy focusing on his breathing to pay attention to anyone else.  

  

Jimin reaches out and grabs the bracelet. He notices that it looks exactly like the one that Taehyung is wearing. Jimin thinks back over the past month and realises that sometimes Jungkook had worn Taehyung's bracelet. Well, that's what the member's thought, but it's clear now that they have the same bracelet, so he must've worn his own. Jimin inspects the bracelet and within a moment his heart breaks. The only thing he can see are the words that are etched onto the silver.   

  

"My love." Jimin whispers.  

  

He immediately looks over to Taehyung's wrist and stares at his bracelet. Jimin tries to read the words but Taehyung's hand is in the way. Jimin mentally curses but is surprised when Taehyung moves his hand away from the bracelet.  

  

"I knew it," Jimin whispers feeling his entire body go cold. "Couple bracelets."