Chapter 14 - Confession

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

"We can't be together..." Jungkook says feeling his chest tighten.  

  

"Why can't we...?" Taehyung asks feeling a ball in his throat.  

  

"Jimin... He said the manager would either force us to break up or fire us." Jungkook tenses.  

  

Taehyung and Jungkook sit in silence for around 5 minutes while Jungkook tries to gather his thoughts. Jungkook's hands sit shakily in his lap, his eyes keep flicking between Taehyung and his ramen. Jungkook bites his lip and lets out a shaky breath.   

  

Jungkook stands up and starts pacing the room. Taehyung watches him carefully and wonders what he's going to be told. Taehyung stands up and walks over to Jungkook. He holds Jungkook's hand and Jungkook's eyes shoot down to their entwined hands.  

  

Jungkook lets out an unsteady breath, "Please don't hate me." He says.  

  

"Jungkook, I will never hate you. No matter how bad it is, I can never hate you." Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's hand for comfort.   

  

Jungkook nods, "So the thing is..." Jungkook starts. "I... Um... Since Hawaii, I realised..." Jungkook stutters.  

  

"Since Hawaii you realised?" Taehyung urges him on.  

  

"I... I love you." Jungkook whispers.   

  

"What?" Taehyung asks.  

  

"I love you!" Jungkook outbursts suddenly finally letting go of his stress. "Ever since Hawaii, I've realised that I have been in love with you since debut! I know you'll be disgusted that I like you, I know I shouldn't have feelings for you and we can never be together but... I love you and I want to be with you! You make me happy and you care for me in a way that other's don't. When I'm with you I want to hold you and tell you how much you mean to me! These past 2 weeks I've been trying to rid myself of these stupid feelings but it's not working. Taehyung Kim, I am in love with you!" Jungkook yells making himself puffed out.   

  

"Jungkook I..." Taehyung tries to find words to say.   

  

"Don't worry about it, you can leave if you want." Jungkook sighs.  

  

A wide smile form on Taehyung's face when he just realises what was said. Taehyung pulls Jungkook into his chest and wraps his arms around the maknae. Taehyung can feel a warm feeling spread across his chest, he is the happiest he's ever felt in his entire life.  

  

Jungkook, on the other hand, can't figure out what's going on. He was sure that Taehyung would hate him after hearing his confession but is surprised that he's in the embrace of his love. Jungkook moves his arms to rest around the waist of his hyung.  

  

"Jungkook." Taehyung moves away slightly.  

  

Jungkook looks up to Taehyung and is surprised when Taehyung's lips collide with his. Jungkook's eyes widen for a moment but soon his eyes close. Taehyung kisses Jungkook gently but lovingly. Jungkook's arm tightens around Taehyung's waist and he brings his hyung closer.  

  

Taehyung puts his hand on the maknae's face and caresses the maknae gently. The boy's hearts beat in sync as they finally give each other the love they've been dying to share. Taehyung breaks away first and looks down at the maknae's flushed face knowing that his looks just as red.  

  

"Taehyung? W-What does this mean?" Jungkook says trying to figure out everything.  

  

"I love you too." He smiles. "I have always loved you." Taehyung smiles.  

  

Jungkook's eye's widened. He can't believe that his feelings have been accepted. Jungkook smiles a bright smile but is soon replaced by a frown. He thinks back to the words Jimin had told him. Taehyung looks at Jungkook questionably wondering why he doesn't look happy.  

  

"Is there more to the story?" Taehyung asks.  

  

"We can't be together..." Jungkook says feeling his chest tighten.  

  

"Why can't we...?" Taehyung asks feeling a ball in his throat.  

  

"Jimin... He said the manager would either force us to break up or fire us." Jungkook tenses.  

  

Taehyung feels his gut drop. The warm feeling that had spread across his chest turned in a tight and anxious feeling. Taehyung takes a step back from the maknae and rests his arms by his side.   

  

"Why?" Taehyung asks already knowing the reason.  

  

"Because the world isn't fully accepting yet and they don't want us to ruin BTS' image. The manager said that we could lose a lot of fans if a member dates another." Jungkook sighs.  

  

"That's... That's not fair! So if one of us were a girl then we would be allowed together but just because we're the same gender we're not allowed to be together?! Why don't we have a right to be able to be with who we love?" Taehyung's hand clenches into a fist.  

  

Jungkook looks at how stressed Taehyung is and quickly tries to think of something to make him happy, "What about we secretly date?" Jungkook asks.  

  

Taehyung looks at the maknae questionably, "Secretly date?" He asks.  

  

Jungkook nods, "We're close anyway so we could make it seem like we only made up but in reality, we can date secretly." Jungkook smiles, "No one will have to find out."  

  

Taehyung smiles at the maknae, "Let's do that." Taehyung nods.  

  

The two boys know that it's a matter of time before they get caught but they're willing to do anything so that they stay together. Taehyung pulls Jungkook into his chest and embraces the maknae again.  

  

"I'm so happy," Taehyung says. "I'm so happy that you love me as well."  

  

Jungkook smiles back, "I'm the one that's happy. I've always dreamed of this moment." Jungkook hugs his hyung back.  

  

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.  

  

"Hyung, no. Just because we're together, it doesn't mean that I suddenly want you in my bed!" Jungkook says pushing his hyung away.  

  

"But Jungkookie." Taehyung pouts. "I've had to put up with misery and thinking you hated me for a while. Can't you grant me this one wish?" Taehyung whines.  

  

Jungkook pretends to be thinking, "Hmm." He puts his finger on his lip. "No." The maknae smiles. "I'm going a shower hyung." Jungkook laughs and kisses Taehyung on the cheek. "Don't miss me too much." He teases.  

  

"I'll try." Taehyung smiles widely.   

  

The boys spend the rest of the night teasing each other and expressing their love for each other. To Jungkook's dismay, Taehyung sleeps in the same bed as him for the night. The boys have a bad feeling that something terrible will happen soon but they both put it off, for now, being with each other is all they care about.  

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know you have been waiting for this chapter forever! I'd just like to thank you for making it this far and for supporting me throughout this fanfiction thus far. I decided to upload this as soon as I finished writing it because, I have been crule while writing this and making it take ages for the boys to confess their feelings. Thank you again staying with me and I love you~