Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

 

A/N: Welcome to my first fanfiction on this wonderful site! Firstly I'd like to thank those that are taking their time to read this, I greatly appreciate it. I apologise in advance though because this chapter is short. The reason for this is because it is just an introduction into the fanfiction. I hope you all enjoy the first chapter though and stay with me throughout this emotional ride with Taekook. I love you all and stay amazing :) <3 xx

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook’s eyes wander over Taehyung’s dyed blonde hair thinking about how it’s amazing that his Hyung can pull off any colour he wanted to try. As if on impulse, Jungkook’s hand moves to Taehyung’s hair. His fingers feel the soft touch of Taehyung’s hair and can’t help but smile. His heart picks up in speed and his face turns a light pink as if he's touching his crush.

 

Their microphones are turned off and that’s the end of the concert. BTS – their hearts still pumping from the adrenaline –  make their way off the hot and sweaty stage. The crowd screams louder as they wave their goodbyes and soon they have made their way backstage.

 

“What a good concert,” Namjoon says while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

 

“The audience were especially energetic today.” Seokjin sips on his water.

 

“They loved Blood Sweat and Tears.” Hoseok joins in the conversation.

 

“Waahh, it was a great night.” Taehyung puts his arm around the maknae Jungkook. 

 

“Hyung stop, you’re all sweaty.” Jungkook pushes Taehyung’s arm off of him.

 

Taehyung laughs while taking a bottle of water. He sips it and Namjoon explains what’s going to happen for the rest of the night.

 

“Before we go back to our dorms manager PD wants to talk to us. We’ll head back to the company in about 15 minutes so everyone get your things.” Namjoon says packing up his mess.

 

Taehyung goes to his area and picks up the clothes that are laid all over the desk, he throws out his empty water bottle, grabs his phone and portable charger. Taehyung puts his things in a small bag that he had brought with him and takes his clothes with him to a dressing room. He changes out of his sweaty clothes and changes into clean and simple clothes. He puts his sweaty clothes in his small bag and walks back over to the maknae of the group.

 

“Jungkookie.” V smiles his cute box smile and throws his arm around the maknae again.

 

Jungkook continues paying attention to his phone but relaxes his back on Taehyung. Taehyung joins the maknae in going through his twitter account to see what the fans have said about their concert.

 

“Wow, hyung look at this.” Jungkook shows a picture to Taehyung. “You look great in this photo,” Jungkook says.

 

Taehyung looks at the photo. The caption described the entire photo, it was; “Tae Oppa’s tongue action” with a few emoticons at the end. Taehyung smiles and nods at the photo.

 

“I always look great Jungkookie.” Taehyung pulls the maknae closer to him while he’s teasing.

 

“Come on guys, we’ve got to go.” Namjoon’s voice is heard loud and clear by the members and they all listen.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook are the last to leave, and when they do they are greeted by a camera that the others were greeted with previously. Taehyung makes a funny face and a weird noise that’ll make the fans laugh while Jungkook gives an attractive stare and then walks off laughing in slight embarrassment.

 

BTS walk outside and are greeted by a crowd of screaming fans. They all smile and wave at the fans who are trying to break through security. Jimin starts doing a random dance and the fans scream louder. Taehyung looks at Jimin and joins in thinking it looks fun. After a little bit of random dancing, the two decide to hop into the car.

 

The order of the car is like this; (starting from back right) Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, (middle right) Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, (Passenger seat) Namjoon. The three boys in the back soon fall asleep. Yoongi falls asleep while resting on Hoseok, Hoseok rests on Seokjin and goes to sleep, and Seokjin rests his head on the window and sleeps.

 

Namjoon in the front is on his phone checking out how the fans felt about their concert. The love and support he receives from his fans are the biggest motivation he receives and has kept him going to achieve his dreams when he wanted to give up. Namjoon’s love for his supporters is the sincerest love that he could ever give. He sees his fans as important as his family – BTS. 

 

The middle row is the most energetic row. The maknae’s are always the ones that bring energy everywhere they are. The three are in the middle mucking around and being loud. The driver of the car can't helo but wonder how these three men can have as much energy as children. He also wonders how the rest of the group can sleep or not pay attention to the three in the middle.

 

It takes about 20 minutes but the group soon arrives at the company. The back row is woken up by the maknae’s and soon the group exits the car. The 7 boys walk to manager PD’s office and are soon greeted by the round man sitting in his seat smiling at the boys.

 

“Hello BTS, I heard your concert was a success. The fans seem to be going crazy about it. They love your song Blood Sweat and Tears. Good job boys.” Manager PD greets BTS.

 

“Thank you Manager PD, the crowd were really supportive tonight.” Namjoon answers.

 

“You all must be wondering why I invited you all here. I have some good news for you all.” Manager PD starts and pauses for a moment to leave BTS in suspense. “You all…” He starts with a smile, “Have earned a week to relax in Hawaii.” Manager PD says.

 

“Waahh,” Taehyung says excitedly.

 

The other boys make some noises in excitement and also clap quietly. They had never gone to Hawaii so this is the most exciting news they’ve heard. The thing that excites them most is they’ve heard its great weather there for the beach.

 

After another 10 minutes of talking to manager PD and finding out all the details of when they’re leaving, the boys go back to their dorms to pack. They’re leaving in a week from today and are more excited than ever. After packing everything they can except for the things they need, they each take turns showering then go to bed.

 

Taehyung hops out of the shower last. Instead of going to his bed he goes to Jungkook’s bed. It seems that Jungkook had just decided to go to sleep so Taehyung lies on top of him and hugs him.

 

“Urg, hyung.” Jungkook pushes Taehyung lightly because he doesn’t have enough strength to push him off. “Go to your own bed.” Jungkook tries to move under the weight of Taehyung but gives up.

 

“Hm, nah. I’m comfortable.” Taehyung hugs Jungkook tightly.

 

Jungkook rolls over and Taehyung ends up next to him. Jungkook sighs knowing that his Hyung won’t let go of him. Taehyung closes his eyes and without realising falls asleep. He never realised how tired he was.

 

Jungkook, on the other hand, can’t fall asleep now. Jungkook looks at his Hyung sleeping peacefully. The faint, mixed scent of Taehyung’s soap and shampoo drift to Jungkook. Jungkook, being a person who loves hygiene, can’t help but love the familiar smell.

 

Jungkook’s eyes wander over Taehyung’s dyed blonde hair thinking about how it’s amazing that his Hyung can pull off any colour he wanted to try. As if on impulse, Jungkook’s hand moves to Taehyung’s hair. His fingers feel the soft touch of Taehyung’s hair and can’t help but smile. His heart picks up in speed and his face turns a slight shade of pink as if he's touching his crush.

 

Jungkook stops that thought immediately, he can't have a crush on a guy, especially not his hyung. Suddenly, Jungkook’s eyes wander down and look at Taehyung’s peaceful face. Jungkook’s hand seems to follow wherever his eyes go. Taehyung’s face is soft to touch and Jungkook’s smile grows larger. Jungkook adores his Hyung and looks up to him as if he were his own older brother.

 

Jungkook wraps his arms around the Hyung on impulse. He rests his head next to Taehyung’s, giving him one more glance before closing his eyes and drifting back to sleep. Jungkook’s smile still plays on his face as the maknae has dreams filled with his deepest desires.