Chapter 15 - Date

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

"Jungkook," I say as he looks up at me.   

  

I plant a quick kiss on his lips. When I pull back his face starts turning red. I smile at him as he avoids eye contact while biting his lip.  

  

"I love you," I say which makes his face deepen in red.  

  

"I love you too." He mumbles back.  

  

~ Taehyung's POV ~  

  

I wake up feeling relaxed. This is the best sleep I've had in a while. I look across to realise that Jungkook had already gotten up and is in the shower. I roll around in Jungkook's bed trying to get comfortable so I could go to sleep again.  

  

I hear the bathroom door open and feel steam coming out of the bathroom. I look over to see Jungkook walking out with a towel around his waist and another on his hair. He has a toothbrush in his mouth while he dries his hair. His hair is dripping onto his bare chest and I can't help but stare.  

  

I admire his beautifully sculpted body that he hates to show others. The way his wet hair is sticking to his face. I look at his chest breathing heavily. The way his brown eyes have a capturing feel to them.  

  

Jungkook looks over to me and he automatically freezes. I feel my face heat up to the point it stings a bit. I look at the ground and can't focus my eyes on anything. He coughs awkwardly and I hear him rushing to get his clothes.   

  

After a few seconds, I hear the bathroom door shut and lock. I chuckle to myself realising that Jungkook is now more self-conscious than he had ever been around me. I can't blame him, though, seeing him shirtless made me more embarrassed than I had felt previously.  

   

I stand up and walk over to the kitchen realising that he had made breakfast for the both of us. I smile as I dish myself up a bowl of rice and another of what seems to be doenjang soup. I notice that he hasn't had breakfast either so I dish him some up as well.  

   

Jungkook walks out moments later as I'm setting up the table for us both. I can see the embarrassment on his face as he sits across the table from me. He starts eating quietly while I just stare at him in awe.  

   

"Why are you staring?" Jungkook asks with a slight blush still across his cheeks.  

   

I smile, "I'm just amazed at how lucky I am to have a man like you."   

   

Jungkook chokes briefly on his food in obvious embarrassment, "What the... Hyung..." Jungkook drinks some water, "That's so embarrassing."  

   

I smile brightly at him, "I'm just being honest."   

   

Jungkook rolls his eyes at me and continues to eat his breakfast while I smile at him. Once Jungkook had finished I realised that I hadn't even started to eat breakfast. Quickly, I devour my food and then have a shower and get ready for the day.  

  

"Hyung," Jungkook says as I walk out of the shower, still drying my hair.  

  

"Mm," I hum letting him know that I'm listening.  

  

"Do you want to go on a date today? Since we have a day off and all..."Jungkook asks.  

  

My face must look like I just heard my parents died because Jungkook looks scared. I look down at the ground in embarrassment, I had never been on a date before so I didn't know what to do.   

  

"If you don't want to it's okay..." Jungkook trails off.  

  

"No! I want to." I smile. "I'm just worried that we might... You know, get caught?" I laugh awkwardly.  

  

Jungkook nods, "It's okay, I have a plan so it won't see too suspicious." Jungkook smiles.  

  

I nod and with that, we leave the apartment to go on a date. Jungkook and I adjust our masks and caps so it's less likely that we'll be noticed. While walking it's obvious that disguises aren't as effective as they used to be because there's still a lot of whispers and eyes on us.  

  

The first place Jungkook and I go to is an arcade. I give him a wide smile, I should've guessed that we would go to an arcade. Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me in. I feel my heart speed up at the sudden touch and also the anxious feeling that I'm getting from being seen in public like this.  

  

Jungkook and I spend a few hours versing each other on everything we possibly could. There were multiple times that we had to stop because fans wanted to take a selca with us or have an autograph, but it was still fun.  

   

Jungkook puts his arm around me when we leave. We're talking about anything that comes to mind and before I know it, we're at a barbeque restaurant. We walk in and are taken to a table. Jungkook and I place our orders and soon are left waiting.   

  

Jungkook smiles brightly at me and starts talking about everything he's wanted to talk to me about for the past few weeks. I smile gently at him and slide my hand under the table and grab his. He stiffens for a moment but soon holds my hand back.  

  

We both look at the table awkwardly. I feel nervous rise within me but it's a nice feeling. It doesn't take long before our food arrives. Jungkook and I dig into our food, less talking happening between us.  

  

"Jungkook," I say as he looks up at me. "Say 'ahh'" I smile holding my chopsticks towards his mouth.  

  

Jungkook's face goes a bright red as he avoids eye contact, "Hyung... You're so embarrassing." Jungkook says while eating his food.  

  

"Jungkookie," I whine while pouting.   

  

Jungkook looks at me and sighs reluctantly. He opens his mouth, "Ahh." He says allowing me to feed him.  

  

I smile brightly while watching him eat, "You're so cute." I place my chin on my hands.   

  

Jungkook mutters something under his breath that I don’t catch but I just smile at him. Jungkook looks up at me and I open my mouth. He looks at me questionably before he realises what I want.  

  

"No." He says firmly.  

  

"But I fed you." I look as sad as possible.  

  

"I didn't want you to," Jungkook says bluntly.  

  

"Please?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes.  

  

"That's not going to work on me," Jungkook says avoiding eye contact.  

  

"Jungkookie." I grab his arm and look at him with pleading eyes.  

  

"Hyung," Jungkook mocks me.  

  

I pout and let go of him, "Fine." I sigh.  

  

"Say 'Ahhh'." He holds a bit of meat towards my mouth.  

  

I smile widely, "Ahh." I say eating the meat he feeds me.  

  

"You happy now?" Jungkook rolls his eyes.  

  

"Perfectly." I smile happily.  

  

Jungkook smiles slightly while looking at his food, "I am too." He says to himself.  

  

It doesn't take long before Jungkook and I are finished our meal. Jungkook insists on paying for both of us even though I wanted to half the bill. Soon Jungkook and I are on our way to the next place.  

  

"Where are we going now?" I ask Jungkook.  

  

"You'll see." He smiles. "This is going to be my favourite place." He nods.  

  

I try to think of where we would be going but I can't figure it out. Before we know it, Jungkook and I arrive at an amusement park. I grab Jungkook's hand excitedly and pull him into the area filled with fun.  

  

"I can't believe we're going to an amusement park!" I say to Jungkook as we hurry along to the fastest ride there.   

  

After hours at the amusement park, the sun is setting and Jungkook and I are sitting on the Ferris wheel. Jungkook's hand in mine as we admire the beauty we are presented with. Jungkook rests his head on my shoulder and I rest my head on his.  

  

"This is perfect." I smile, "It has been a perfect day. Thank you so much Jungkook."   

  

"I was hoping that you would enjoy it," Jungkook says letting out a sigh of relief.  

  

"Jungkook," I say as he looks up at me.   

  

I plant a quick kiss on his lips. When I pull back his face starts turning red. I smile at him as he avoids eye contact while biting his lip.  

  

"I love you," I say which makes his face deepen in red.  

  

"I love you too." He mumbles back.  

  

For the rest of the Ferris wheel ride, Jungkook and I sit in silence while enjoying the view. Once the Ferris wheel stops, we get out and walk around. Jungkook and I walk in a comfortable silence, enjoying the warm feelings we both have in our chests.  

  

"Taehyung," Jungkook says.  

  

"Yeah?" I stop and look at him noticing he's holding something out.  

  

I look at him questionably before taking the small box from his hand. I see him biting his lip nervously so I open the box and am greeted by a thick, silver bracelet. It has a small rectangle that has words etched into it. I pick up the chained bracelet and notice it has the words 'my love' etched into it.   

  

I smile at Jungkook and throw my arms around him, "Thank you, I love it." I say not being able to contain my smile.  

  

"I have one too," Jungkook says showing his bracelet around his wrist. "I wanted to get something couple-like but I didn't know what to get without being too... Obvious." He rubs the back of his neck.  

  

"You're too cute." I kiss his cheek and put the bracelet on.  

  

"Hyung?" I look at Jungkook, "We should head back to our apartment, it's getting late." Jungkook smiles.  

  

I nod, "Let's go back." I say, and with that, our first date had ended.