Chapter 19 - Revenge

Love or Passion (BTS Taekook)

"I'm in love with a member as well?" Yoongi asks.

 

"I didn't mishear you?" I ask him ad he shakes his head. "Who?"

 

"You," Yoongi says casually.

 

~Jimin's Pov~

Yoongi and I stare at each other for a while. I can't read his face at all. I look down at my lap, slightly ashamed of myself for the feelings that I feel towards Taehyung. I bite my lip gently, not knowing what to say in this situation.

 

"Um..." I start, "I-I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be having these feelings for another guy, especially not another member. I understand if you're disgusted towards me, and I promise that I'm trying to sort out my feelings as fast as possible." I start rambling on. "I... Um... I will try my hardest to stop these feelings towards Taehyung, I promise that I won't like another guy after this, I'll be normal and like a girl from now onwards." I choke back my tears that are threatening to start falling again.

 

"Jimin."Yoongi's soft voice catches my attention. "It's not disgusting at all to like another man, especially not another member. In fact, I think it's quite reasonable. We've all lived together for years, who else would you fall in love with."Yoongi smiles. "In fact, I'm in love with a member as well," Yoongi admits.

 

I blink a few times, "What?" I ask thinking that I've misheard.

 

"I said that it's not disgusting to like another man, especially not another member." Yoongi sighs.

 

"No, after that." I owl eye him.

 

"I'm in love with a member as well?" Yoongi asks.

 

"I didn't mishear you?" I ask him ad he shakes his head. "Who?"

 

"You," Yoongi says casually.

 

I almost choke on my saliva, "W-What?" I blush.

 

"Didn't you know?" Yoongi asks and I shake my head vigorously. "I thought I made it quite obvious myself, even Manager PD Hyung had to have a talk to me about it.

 

Telling me that I can't have a relationship with another member and whatnot. I don't see the problem though." Yoongi shrugs.

 

I nod slowly, trying to comprehend what he's just admitted to me. "Why me?" Is all I can think of saying.

 

Yoongi, still unphased, answers my question. "Why not you? You're always positive, have the cutest laugh, you have an amazing sense of humour, you understand me on a level other's don't understand, you have an aura of happiness and love at all times, you care about others more than anyone could realise. I remember when you were going through body issues before and you collapsed because of starving yourself, when you woke up, instead of complaining you asked everyone if they were okay and you didn't worry them too much. At that point, I realised that I had truly fallen in love with you. You are the complete opposite to me, but it makes me love you more." Yoongi says.

 

I feel my face go hot in embarrassment, "Hyung..." I say not trying to gather my words. "I'm sorry but... Um..." I start knowing I have to give him my answer.

 

"I know, you like Taehyung. I've known for a while now. I'm not telling you this in hopes that you'll accept my heart, I'm telling you this because you need to know that you're perfect no matter who you like." Yoongi says.

 

"Hyung." I smile genuinely for the first time in a while. 

 

"Ah, Jiminnie, you finally smiled." Yoongi pats my hair and gives me his familiar gummy smile. 

 

"Thank you Hyung, I feel a lot better."

 

"It's okay, want to compose something now?" Yoongi asks.

 

I nod, and that's what we do for the rest of the night. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning was like most mornings that I was used to. We woke up early, brushed our teeth and had our showers as quickly as possible. And then we were in our van going to the company so that we can be told our schedule while having breakfast. Taehyung and Jungkook were being obvious about their relationship like they usually are, but the members are brushing it off as their usual behaviour. 

 

I put my hand in my pocket and feel the bracelet that's in there. I feel my heart drop as I see Taehyung wearing his bracelet again.I can clearly read the words 'My love' on the bracelet and wonder how the other members haven't seen it yet. I watch as Taehyung's hand brushes over Jungkook's, and Jungkook quickly moves his had away and looks at the other boys in hopes that they don't notice anything.

 

Yoongi rests his head on my shoulder and whispers, "Stop watching them."

 

I fee Yoongi put his hand on my knee and his confession from the previous night pops back in my mind. I feel my face become hot once again and awkwardly clear my throat. I look at Yoongi who is smirking to himself knowing what he's doing to me.

 

"Are you okay Jimin?" Namjoon asks concerned.

 

"Y-Yeah!" I say too enthusiastically. "I mean, yeah, I'm okay Hyung." I smile gaining my composure back.

 

"If you feel sick you can tell us," Namjoon says.

 

I shake my head and smile, "I'm honestly okay Hyung. Thank you for worrying about me." I say.

 

Namjoon nods and then continues with his meal. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other before excusing themselves telling everyone that they'll start 'practising'. Although, I know what they meant. Soon afterwards I excuse myself because I need to use the toilet. I walk down the hallway and hear giggling from our practice room. I look into the room and see Jungkook and Taehyung making out while teasing each other.

 

Angry at the two, I take a photo of them. I put my phone down and look at the two a little longer. Jungkook opens his eyes while laughing and then notices me there. The colour from his face drains and he sees my glare and before Taehyung could see me, I walk off. I go to the toilet and when I go to walk back I see Jungkook waiting for me.

 

"Jimin." He says as I look at him. "I'm... Um... Well..."

 

"Jungkook, please don't." I look at him. "I'm frustrated enough and I don't want to argue." I sigh while running my hand through my hair.

 

"I just wanted to apologise. I know you must be hurt... And um."

 

"Jungkook." I grit my teeth and hold back my jealousy, "Don't. I might do something I regret." I warn. "I'm jealous enough," I admit.

 

"But it's just... I love him. I didn't want to hurt you but I want to follow my heart. I can't give him up for anything and..."

 

"Jungkook!" I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it," I yell.

 

Jungkook looks hurt by my sudden outburst but he doesn't understand that I'm hurt enough. Hearing this just hurts me all the more, especially after the scene I saw in our practice room. I storm past Jungkook and walk over to our Manager.

 

"Hyung," I say knowing that I'll regret my decision. "There's something that you need to know," I say pulling out my phone and showing him the photo of Taehyung and Jungkook for revenge.

 

His eyes widen and he takes me into Bang PD-nim's office. Out of anger, I explain the situation to the two, slowly feeling the anger fade and regret rise. By the end of my story, I had given the two the bracelet and the photo, also telling them the scene I saw in our dorm. The two looked angrier than I had ever seen in my life. I was told that I was able to leave and the moment I went out of the room, Manager PD stormed past me. I knew in the moment that I had just made a terrible mistake. 

 

I walk into the practice room just as Taehyung and Jungkook walk out with the manager. All I could whisper was. "I'm so sorry." To Jungkook before the two were taken to Bang PD-nim's office. Yoongi walks over to me and I know what he's about to ask.

 

"You didn't, did you?" He asks.

 

"I didn't mean to..." I say. "I didn't mean to take revenge," I say regrettably. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry that I can't promise that I'll upload more often but I will finish this fanfic. I can promise that to all of you. It might take a while but I'll try my hardest to do it ASAP. I'm so sorry once again that it's taken months for me to update, especially at this point of the fanfic.