TAKE A SHOT

"Low-key" Crushing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong let out a relaxed breath and sat over the Dara imprint with a soft thud. They all looked at him curiously and noticed the absent-looking smile on his face. He then started giggling to himself and Daesung had to hook his arm on Seunghyun because he was getting scared. Seunghyun could only pet his head while the others quietly judged the muscly scaredy-cat.

 

“She came back.” He heaved another deep breath. “She didn’t quit.”

 

Bom flicked him on the head, ultimately snapping him out of his reverie. Her heeled foot suddenly stomped on the small space on the couch that was in between Jiyong’s legs. Everybody with an elephant gulped and unconsciously drifted their hands down to make sure that the trunk was still strong and firm. Jiyong on the other hand, inched further back on his seat and away from the red-heeled executor.

 

She wore red to hide the blood that was gonna stain her feet. Jiyong concluded gravely and looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

“Why do you look so happy, Kwon?” Bom narrowed her eyes at him.

 

His eyes darted back to her foot which was closing in on his buddy. While we’re at it, let me tell you about this violent woman. Park Bom is the OG rich . She was the daughter of Yang Hyunsuk’s older sister hence the reason she doesn’t carry the sacred Yang mark. She has many duties inside YG. Her father and her share a seat in the executive committee but her main job at the moment was being BIGBANG’s manager. Why would she downgrade herself to a manager? Well my little cherub, a certain girl by the name of Sandara Park begged her to be their manager so that she could get inside information on the absolute love of her life. And because she just adored that awkwardly distressing girl, she gave in and figuratively became the 6th member of BIGBANG.

 

Jiyong smiled at her uncomfortably. “I-I want to b-be friends with he-e-er, noona—”

 

“Excuse me?” she interrupted. “Are you allowed to call me by that name?”

 

Oh yeah, ever since the ‘Water under the bridge’ (hehehe you get it?) Incident, Bom made Jiyong call her by a different… and more suitable name for her taste. This wasn’t really benefiting Dara (who was the victim) in anyway. This was mainly for her own amusement.

 

He cleared his throat and “I want to be friends with her, Ms. Park Bom the eternal and ethereal woman who has ever existed.” He looked away when he heard s snickering and sputtering. Bom let out a smug expression while Chaerin shook her head in amusement. Meanwhile, old man Teddy looked confused.

 

“What does being an ‘eternal woman’ actually mean?” Teddy thought aloud and everyone looked at him. “Is it like… you didn’t have the right body parts and when you finally do, you become ‘eternal’?” he suddenly looked at Bom wide-eyed and with a serious expression, asked “Where you a man back then, Park Bom?”

 

The girls shared a loud scoff while the brilliant men of today’s society had a mutual thoughtful look on their faces. Bom roughly nudged Teddy on the head, earning her a wince and a side-glare.

 

“Okay, that name is totally ruined now.” Bom threw all the guys a distasteful look and she turned back to Jiyong. “Let’s get you to say something else, arasso~?” she smirked mischievously.

 

They saw her lean down to whisper something on his ear and how Jiyong’s eyes widened as they heard her indiscernible murmur. The guy covered his ear as if he just heard how he was going to die while Bom just giggled mutely.

 

“Are you insane?! I can’t call her that!!!”

 

“What can’t you call her, hyung?” Daesung looked at them interchangeably. Jiyong looked completely frantic and flustered, making all of them wonder what she just said exactly.

 

“Do it or I’ll end your career.” She replied with a shrug before patting him on the cheek and leaving soon after.

 

Jiyong could only follow her retreating figure with his eyes while the rest crowded him and asked about what she said. Before Bom could completely leave the room, Jiyong saw her stop and smirk at him with a wink. Jiyong swallowed the big lump on his throat and felt his skin prickling with embarrassment.

 

And then he blushed.

 

 

“What… is that….?”

 

I turned to my bestest friend in the whole wide world with a dopey smile and a bottle of happy juice in my hand. I was about to come and give her my bestest and warmest hug but she stopped me with her authoritative looking hand that she was currently holding up. I smiled and burped so suddenly that I thought I was gonna vomit. My mouth was even in a gagging position and everything, but nothing came out—well other than this loogie. Wait where did that come from? I wiped the dangling spit with the back of my hand and I could hear her groan in disgust.

 

Another set of footsteps entered my apartment and another grimace was the only thing I heard. I looked up and gave Chaerin a big, pageant smile before taking a sip of my bottle of ecstasy. Jesus, I wish Jiyong was in this bottle.

 

“What the are you wearing?!” the catty-eyed toddler screeched.

 

With a serious face I stretched the waistband and let it bounce back on my stomach. I should scream because that hurt but I’m a big girl now and big girl doesn’t scream for small oos.

 

“It’s a ing diaper, you idiot.” I told her as if it wasn’t obvious enough. “Are you blind or something?”

 

“Yes… No…” she contradicted, “But why?”

 

“Why the hell not???”

 

I saw the terminator march towards me and what was my response? Oh please. It’s like you still don’t know me. Before I could run to live in the woods, she was able to grab me by the shoulders and shake me silly.

 

“SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING DIAPERS?!??!?!”

 

I formed my lips into a thin line and burped right at her face. Damn, that happy juice was THE . I could tell that she was in a state of shock since she was still as a board. I shrugged and took that chance to sit my diapered on my sectional. Yeah, I have a sectional. I have the whole she-bang too. I guess this is one of the perks of being an official duchess. You know what else is great about this apartment? Right next door is my husband’s own apartment and I could see right through—

 

Chaerin and Bom sat on either sides of me and started caressing my arms as if I was some sugar daddy and they were my hoes. I tilted my head in question while a ghost of a smile remained plastered on my lips.

 

“Dara unnie, are you alright?” Mah gurl CL asked.

 

Bom mom nodded in agreement. “Really Sandara? Diapers?”

 

“They’re adult diapers.” I answered softly and that’s when the dam suddenly broke loose. “So I won’t embarrass myself agaaaaaiiiinnnn” I sobbed and hiccuped.

 

“Oh honey.”

 

They both wrapped me in a comforting hug and I started hiccuping from both the alcohol and my crying. Aigoo why am I such a mess? I tucked my head on the crook of Chaerin’s neck while my arms wrapped around Bom’s waist.

 

“You don’t need to be afraid of him, unnie.”

 

“I’m not afraid of him.” I muffled.

 

“Then why do you keep avoiding him?”

 

I guess I just gotten used to being his shadow… always there and always dragging behind him. , why am I always like this? Why do I keep denying myself the chance when he’s right there! Why am I so ing stupid? Why is this vodka so goddamn delicious?????

 

My Bom baby brushed my tears away while my wife Chaerin pinched me on the cheek.

 

“Maybe it’s time to say hi.” Bom started. “What’s the worst thing that could happen?”

 

Before I could list all the worst things that could happen, she squished my lips shut and shot me a look. I just frowned.

 

“You know unnie, hyung is an even bigger embarrassment than you are.”

 

I looked at her unbelievingly and was about to defend my almighty Jiyong when she cut me off.

 

“He still sleeps with a teddy bear that he got from his parents when he was 5! 5!” The two of them guffawed while I just sat there. They soon calmed down and looked at me weirdly when I didn’t react. I raised a brow while they did the same.

 

“What? I know that he still keeps that bear. I think it’s adorable.” I said innocently.

 

“Really? Mr. Chic, Fashionista, ‘Too Cool for School’ Kwon Jiyong and a stuffed bear?” Bom enunciated every single syllable as if I didn’t understand . Excuse you lady, I am educated and dignified.

 

Man, this diaper is comfortable.

 

I nodded in response and took another swig of my boom boom drink. They both shook their heads and scowled at me before breaking out into smiles. I smiled back and despite the alcohol practically being my blood, I felt sober. Who knew that peeing yourself in front of your crush would make you weird? And weird meaning make you feel bolder.

 

Should I go for it?

 

*TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

 

“OH MY GOD, YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!”

 

it. I’m gonna go for it.

 

 

Dara moved her mop bucket with her feet and sighed. Oh did she not tell you yet? She got herself a fake janitorial position to humor her Kwon Jiyong. She has occasionally been staying nights in YG for the past few days and Bom and the Papa told her to act ‘janitorial-like’ whenever she decides to stay for the night to make her real job under wraps. YG also told her that BIGBANG was going to be staying the nights as well since they’re preparing an album.

 

Now there she was, rolling her rad mop bucket towards the washroom so that she could relieve herself. At this point, the mop bucket became her hall pass for roaming around this building without people looking at her suspiciously. And so far it’s working like a goddamn charm.

 

“Hi Dara!”

 

She closed her eyes shut and took a gulp of her tumbler that had pure liquid magic in it. She released a long and contented sigh before slowly turning her head to the overly-happy face of her moon and stars. Unconsciously, she smiled back and it made his face light up although he didn’t know that the dopey smile she had on was because of the concoction in her tumbler.

 

“Heyyyy Jiyonggggg, heeeeyyyyyy.” She slurred a bit and grinned. “What you up to, y boy?”

 

Jiyong looked absolutely smug hearing the words ‘y boy’ coming out of . It was nice to know that someone appreciates his Jiyongness. He took the chance to step closer to her and he was surprised to find her staying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter