IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE PEES THEIR PANTS

"Low-key" Crushing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was breathing heavily and I had to cover my mouth to restrain it. Tear were falling from my chin and my body was trembling like there’s no tomorrow. I hid on the bottom of the desk, making sure I was in the utmost corner of it so that he won’t find me. My heart beat was erratic. It was as if I had just run a marathon.

 

“Have you seen Dara?”

 

I flinched on my spot and moved further in the desk. My salty tears were pooling my hands and my breathing was getting more ragged and frantic. Oh god, I’m gonna die and I ing forgot to turn off the light in my room.

 

“Nope~”

 

I felt Chaerin’s foot hit me on the side and I could just mentally hiss at her seeing how I’m unable to do it at the moment. I heard him sigh and my tears… they just keep on coming! Just then the door opened and I heard a loud, familiar voice that shrieked at the sight of my man.

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, KWON JIYONG!”

 

“W-what? Yah, noona!”

 

There were some shuffles and scuffles and then the door slammed shut but I could hear him banging the door.

 

“What did you kick me out for?!”

 

I peeked out from the desk and saw the initial look of disgust on their faces as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

 

“You’re bad for the heart!” Bom shouted back and Jiyong could just grumble. We saw his shadow stay behind my door before finally leaving.

 

Bommie helped me up while Chaerin just snickered, holding her stomach from laughter. I hit this repeatedly and thankfully Bom left me. Chaerin tried to pull me off and hit me back when I started wiping my snot, sweat, and tears on her.

 

“Unnie, gross!!!!”

 

“Feel my paaaiiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Bom flicked my forehead and I pouted with a wince.

 

“What are you doing? He’s right there looking for you! Haven’t you been dreaming about this day since forever?”

 

Oh I hate it when she’s right. “I know!”

 

“And?” the two chorused.

 

I pouted and unconsciously played with the ends of my hair while they just raised their brows at me, “I’m fine just watching him.”

 

“What? I thought you were in love with him?” Chaerin asked, unbelieving.

 

“I am!” I said defensively. “But… I don’t know. I don’t feel that it’s right… If I wanted to be with him that much, I would’ve already been his wife.” I saw them roll their eyes but I continued, “But I couldn’t find it in my heart to talk to him. I never did…”

 

Maybe it was just because I was in a state of immense admiration that I completely got rid of the possibility of us being together. All I knew was that I just wanted to be near him without necessarily being a part of his life. I love him, I really do but he was just an inspiration.

 

He was just my drive.

 

I just shrieked giddily in spite of myself and thrashed around, hoping that they would change the subject.

 

They did.

 

“You’re hopeless.” Chaerin sneered, sipping from her straw. Classy.

 

I stuck my tongue out at her and hopped back on my chair, spinning one revolution before catching myself and holding on to the table. My hand was firmly gripping on my pen while a grin played on my lips when the door suddenly clicked open and I froze on my spot. I heard it creak and I knew that I was done for. I didn’t turn back. I didn’t move. And I already knew that it wasn’t going to be good.

 

“There you are.”

 

Oh sweet Jesus. He came for me! He came for me... He came for me—hhhnnnnnnnggggggggggg. Oh my husband, oh woe is me. 

 

“Stop coming every minute, hyung." HHnnggg 'coming every minute'. Oh Christ. "We’re working here.” Chaerin drawled. “You’re totally cramping Darong’s style.”

 

this , I swear.

 

“I am cramping no one’s style.” I heard him shot back. “And stop calling me ‘hyung’. You are so unladylike.”

 

My chair suddenly stiffened with me and it was then that I knew that he was holding on to it. I should’ve known when I started hearing footsteps. He was trying to spin me around, probably to get me to look at him, but my hold on the table was cement firm. Bead of sweat were pooling in almost every part of my body and I could feel myself getting goose bumps despite my long sleeves.

 

“Let me see you, Dara.” he said, strained as he tried his darnest to make me spin around.

 

We were in a battle for chair dominance for a solid hour. Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating but whatever. After that, I felt his grip letting go since I could move more freely now. It was suddenly quiet right then and I’m too afraid to look back to see what was going on. And then…

 

Oh god, I’m hyperventilating just thinking about it.

 

A pair of strong, god-like arms s around my waist, making me freeze to the Ice Age. He’s touching me. Oh my god. HE. IS. TOUCHING. ME. HHHHNNNNGGGGGGGG! If that wasn’t pee pooling out of my underwear then I dare not know what it really was anymore.

 

 

Dara was putty in his arms and he smirked in victory. After a few seconds of her trying to struggle, he made her face him and then her eyes rolled back on to a state of unconsciousness. He panicked a bit and looked up for some kind of support or help but all he got from Bom and Chaerin were mirthless chuckles and shakes of the head.

 

“Take her and tie her up while you still can.” Bom said, waving a dismissive hand. “She’s gonna be squealing and thrashing like a pig when she wakes up.”

 

His expression turned into a scowl and he turned to Chaerin only to see the same satirical look on her face. “Chop chop hyung, that’s the most peaceful state she’s been with you.”

 

“God, I thought you two cared about Dara.” He hissed, dragging her dead and limp body out of the chair and out of the room. “No respect.” He shook his head judgmentally at them before closing the door and hitting Dara’s foot in the process. He just cursed.

 

The two girls looked at each other wordlessly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter