EFFECTIVE? IMMEDIATELY.

"Low-key" Crushing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you alright, unnie?” Chaerin asked worriedly.

 

Dara just sat lifelessly on the closed toilet seat. Her crotch area was still very much errh… wet. Chaerin, who was normally cool and collected, didn’t know what the to do with her. She wasn’t used to Dara looking so dead and all. She thought of making her laugh to lighten up the mood but she also felt like her corny jokes wouldn’t cut it.

 

The washroom door suddenly slammed open and the younger girl breathed I sigh of relief seeing Bom with a fresh pair of joggers in her hands. Bom gently handed Dara the cotton pants and brushed away the hair that was invading her pale face. She squatted to meet her eyes and Chaerin moved back to give them space. She knew how the two went back since the medieval times and how they could be confused as Siamese twins because of how much they knew each other and what not.

 

“Talk to me babe. Are you okay?” Bom mumbled softly.

 

She saw Dara’s lips formed a thin line before trembling profusely. Bom quickly embraced her, caressing her hair as well. Dara silently cried in her shoulder and Chaerin couldn’t help but feel guilty. She admits that she thought it was funny earlier but seeing her so… broken just tore her heart into bite-sized pieces.

 

“He saw…”

 

Bom winced at her strained voice and hugged her tighter. “There, there, it’s alright honey.”

 

“I ing pissed myself in front of Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Her best friend quirked a brow but nevertheless continued to comfort her.

 

“Bommie-yahhhhhhhh I completely embarrassed myself in front of himmmmmm!!!!!!!! I’m gonna diiieeeeeee!!!!”

 

A comical angry vein popped out on the side of Bom’s face and she broke the hug to throw her a snarl. “REALLY?” she asked incredulously, “You’re seriously worrying about that instead of…” she dragged on, slightly feeling uneasy about the topic.

 

“KWON JIYONG SAW ME PEE MY PANNNNNTTTTSSSSSS!” Dara wailed agonizingly.

 

I guess she really isn’t thinking about that… Bom breathed a sigh of relief and shook her head at the sight of Dara’s usual over exaggeration.

 

“I CAN’T WORK HERE KNOWING THAT HE SAW ME PISS MY PANTS!”

 

“She… peed herself?” An employee who happened to overheard her announcement of peeing, inquired. Dara squirmed in distraught while the two women could just give the lady an apologetic smile. The lady didn’t intend to pry even further and gave them the same smile before leaving the bathroom. 

 

They saw Dara fumbling through her phone with crazy eyes and drenched pants.

 

“What are you doing?” Chaerin said.

 

Dara didn’t answer her and instead answered the person on the other line. “Papa YGGGGGGGGGGGGG”

 

“What?” Hyunsuk answered uninterestedly. 

 

“I quit.” She sobbed.

 

“WHAT?!” Hyunsuk, Bom, and Chaerin shrieked.

 

“Effective immediately please.” Dara sniffed.

 

 

Teddy sputtered and guffawed in his chair while the BIGBANG boys could just inwardly groan and walk inside his studio. There they all were, wearing placards that said “I’m an ” in the front and “kick me” in the back. Jiyong had a more special one since Bom took her time with his. Undoubtedly, the words written on his placard would be banned in a number of countries because of the extensive use of expletives in there. Bom made them parade with these shaming signs for the sake of Dara and her humiliation. It’s been a day since then and so far, they haven’t seen Dara yet. That fact made them feel worse than yesterday.

 

“Holy , that girl is amazing!” Teddy snickered, catching his breath.

 

Jiyong sneered at him while the rest could just frown with guilt. “Bom noona?” Seungri asked.

 

The old man shook his head and kept quiet, only resorting to his childish snickering and pointing. They let him have his laughing fit because their album was in his hands. Stupid privileges. After a few more minutes, Teddy finally calmed down and wiped the corner of his eyes, turning his chair so that he can face the boys. Jiyong suddenly cleared his throat and they all suddenly looked at him with expectant and eager eyes. He just raised a brow and looked back at Teddy.

 

“Have you seen Dara, hyung?” he said bashfully, scratching a sideburn.

 

The producer threw a tissue at him and snarled jokingly. “It’s Dara noona, you disrespectful … And Dara quit.” He added nonchalantly.

 

The boys’ eyes bulged out in shock. Their mouths were hanging wide open and Teddy felt so tempted to put something in there but went against it.

 

“What…?” Seungri whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek. Teddy stifled a giggle.

 

“Yeah, she’s gone, dude.” Teddy pursed his lips to a pucker. “Quit yesterday and never came back.”

 

Jiyong looked angry. “Why?”

 

The older man gave him an all too knowing look making the latter bow his head in shame. “From what I heard, she was taken out of her will and held captive to the point of peeing herself.” His amused look was replaced by a deadly glare that made them wince, “Care to explain what the hell happened yesterday?”

 

“…You just explained it…”

 

Teddy threw a book at Daesung so hard that it left an imprint on his forehead and the boy was brought back in time to wonder what the hell just happened. The man rubbed his face tiredly and looked at the main suspect with a big sigh.

 

“What did you do, Kwon Jiyong?”

 

 

“Get your out of that bed, young lady! Mr. Yang is here to see you.” Her mother said.

 

“Banish him! Banish him from this house, you witch!” she sobbed, “I am not going back to that hell—”

 

Hyunsuk suddenly entered the room and gave her a tight smile. “Hello Dara.”

 

“YOU NO GOOD MOTHER!” She hissed and with that, Mrs. Park rolled her eyes and closed the door. Dara hid back under the covers while her boss kneeled awkwardly on the floor since there weren’t any chairs available. “I bring money in to this family and food on the table and what do I get? Betrayal from your my own blood.” He heard her muffle under the covers.

 

He took off his hat—which he rarely even does, even at his home. It’s a mystery how he still had a head of hair—and scooted closer to the edge of the bed. He poked the huge mattress lump and heard her groan and move closer to the wall.

 

“Dara-yah~ let’s talk about this.”

 

“Go away.”

 

“Ah ‘Go Away’.” He smiled. “That was a good song you made for our CL, neh?”

 

“I don’t care!” she grumbled, irritated. “Leave!”

 

He clapped his hands as if he came to another realization. “Another good song, Dara-yah. Waahhh you are on fire today… Oh! ‘Fire’! Another one of your hits!”

 

She abruptly sat up and stared at him square in the eyes. Her hair was swept up in different directions and her face was as puffy as Bom’s face in the morning. There was a prominent frown on her face but Hyunsuk wasn’t deterred. He wasn’t going to let her go that easily.

 

“I am not going back there.” She declared with finality and moving her fist for emphasis.

 

He sighed. “What exactly happened there?” He had already heard it from his staff what happened but knowing Dara, her explanations were going to be way more animated and way more exaggerated—

 

“You know what happened there? I died, that’s what happened there!” she said, moving out of her bed and pacing aimlessly in her room. Hyunsuk could just follow her with his eyes and listen attentively. “I freaking—gaaaaahhhhhh I don’t even want to remember that travesty! Why does Kwon Jiyong always do this to me?! Oh my god, I need to move out of this country! I can’t stand it!!!!! Why can’t I control my pee????? I didn’t even drink that much water that time!!!! Whhhhyyyyy iiiisssss ttthhhhiiissss haaaappppeeenning toooo mmeeeeeeeeee????”

 

The man could just blink and let her rant on about how her life was a complete disaster and how Kwon Jiyong will never love her since she’ll be needing diapers whenever he’s around. He eventually resorted into watching the sun set from her window with a longing expression. How did Hyunsuk—the face of YG Entertainment—come into such a point in his life where he had to kneel on the floor of an overly emotional 20-something year old girl’s room just for the sake of getting her back in the company? Wow, wasn’t that a mouthful?

 

“Man, she really wasn’t kidding when she said that she couldn’t control her pee around him…”

 

Bom elbowed Chaerin in the stomach and Dara wailed even more, donning a fresh pair of pants by the way. Yang Hyunsuk could just look at the girl with immense confusion and irritation. How can she just quit like that? And just because she embarrassed herself? Hyunsuk sputtered. That was some next level teenage drama and she wasn't even a teenager anymore.

 

“I don’t think you’re in the right mind for making such rash decisions, Dara.”

 

“YEAH I’M NOT BECAUSE I JUST ING PISSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD!!!”

 

When was she ever going to stop saying that she just peed her pants? They co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter