SHE'S MINE, ALRIGHT?!

"Low-key" Crushing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“After all this time you still smell pretty.” He shook his head, twirling a strand of her short hair as he looked at her unabashedly. A fond smile appeared on his lips as he whispered, “What’s your secret?”

 

Holy freaking Christ. Lord Jesus have mercy.

 

He suddenly nudged her head with his temple and she fisted my hands into a ball so tight that she thought she was going to have arthritis. “Hey, Dara.” He whispered again but this time he did it directly on her ear. Dara shuddered when his lips slightly grazed her skin. “Babe?”

 

Dara’s skin prickled with excitement as her face scrunched up at him. Jiyong smiled and placed a quick peck on her nose. The train rattled endlessly, filling the silence of the night’s travel. She giggled when he suddenly rubbed his finger on her upper lip. Jiyong’s smile just turned into a full on grin as soon as her melodious laughter echoed in his ears. The people—the single people—inside the train openly scoffed at them for being disgustingly cheesy but the couple didn’t care. They were too into their own world that they forgot to care.

 

How can they freely roam around without reporters hounding them, you might ask?

 

Disguise.

 

Kwon Jiyong hid his blond head under a black wig. Freckles spotted his cheeks and his face, specifically his nose, was contoured to make it look differently. Dara had always found that mole on his cheek to be cute and she was happy that the stylist didn’t hide it this time. Since it was winter, Jiyong was able to hide the tattoos in his hands with his gloves. If it weren’t for his ic voice, Dara would’ve thought that the guy canoodling with her right now on the train was a stranger. Meanwhile, Dara just ‘disguised’ herself with some glasses. Talk about female Clark Kent right here.

 

A few schoolgirls sneered at them and one even threatened to call the police because they were disturbing the peace. Jiyong and Dara had no choice but to sit in an arm’s distance away from each other while a patrol ahjussi in the train made sure that they don’t start again.

 

Dara put a lock of her hair behind her ear while Jiyong cleared his throat, both looking at the opposite direction. Then their eyes trailed down to the floor and slowly went back to each other’s eyes. It was like their gazes magnetized one another’s and there was no way from them to look away. Jiyong let out a boyish grin while Dara just blushed.

 

It was only their second week of being unofficially together and there were still so many things that they wanted to do. This midnight date consisted of a stroll in a park, eating at a few food stalls, and sharing the happiness and rainbows to everyone who passed by them. Right now, they were taking the train back home and having complete freedom with their actions. The disguise that they had allowed them to roam around freely without people hounding them in the streets.

 

When the train stopped, the passengers hurried out of there leaving the two inside. Jiyong slowly scooted closer to the girl while the latter just continued to blush in a mad shade of red. He reached out for her hand and brought it up to his lips making her inwardly tremble. He smiled down at her and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

 

“I love you, Dara.”

 

She smiled on the crook of his neck and tightened her hold on his hand. She used to dream of this ever since she fell in love with him and now she’s living it. Dara snuggled closer to him and pecked his chin.

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

Everything is just so wonderful, so, so, so, so, so wonderful. I happily skipped in one of the many halls of YG and I wasn’t even drunk. I was really ing ecstatic right now—hell, for the rest of my life. I am forever in a state of blissful euphoria because guess what, es…

 

I FINALLY GOT MY ING HUSBAND AND HE GIVES ME KISSES AND HE TELLS ME THAT HE LOVES ME OMO OMO OMO OMO WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED OH MY GOD WAIT FOR ME MY FRUIT-SCENTED KWON BABIES OMMA IS COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

 

I abruptly stopped mid-skip when I saw a familiar group of people talking amongst themselves in the halls. I wasted no time and launched myself at the closest person. It was like I made a domino effect since as soon as I glomped on one of them, everyone else fell with us. We landed with a tremendously spectacular ‘oomph’ and the wide- grin on my face has yet to leave despite getting face-planted to the floor.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you, noona?!” Seunghoon glared before pushing himself up and suddenly breaking into a smile when he saw my overflowing happiness.

 

The other Winner children turned to look at me and flashed me a smile as well. My eyes twinkled in delight when I saw Taehyun along with them. I removed myself from Seungyoon and quickly went for cute eyebrows boy. The rest shared a chuckle and I could feel my little Taehyunnie bringing us up and raising his arms up awkwardly because he’s too shy around noona. I was the least closest around him because we never got to interact that much but oddly enough he was the one that attracted me the most out of all of them. Of course only one man has attracted my whole being and he’s Kwon Jiyong KYYYYAAAAAAA~~~

 

Are we going back to the stupid ‘KYAAAAA’s’ again?

 

I’m practicing for when he proposes, okay?

 

“Taehyunnie, I missed you!!!!” I squealed, squishing my face with his.

 

He laughed uncomfortably and tried to remove himself but I huffed and attached myself to him like a needy child. “Ahh yeah, noona. It’s been a while—can you let go of me now, noona?”

 

“NO! Not until you give me your number so we can chat all night and talk about our love lives!” I snapped jokingly.

 

He groaned and put his arms around my waist to steady me because my legs were hanging limply. Before I knew it, we were suddenly caught in a group hug. I smiled and snuggled to them, relinquishing the warmth of my little boys. I missed them so much. When I was ignoring making Jiyong get his head ing together but still god bless that man, the boys were always worrying about me and asking me if I was okay. Me being the straight up cold, thug that I was, ignored them too because if I responded, I would break even more.

 

“We’re glad you’re back, Dara noona.” Mino muttered behind me.

 

“Aww my babies,” I wailed, eliciting tears from the group except for Taehyun who had no idea what was going on. “Momma missed you so much!!!!”

 

After a few heartwarming pats on the backs and tear-shedding, I was back to feeling peppy. Taehyun just continued to look at us confusedly but there was an amused smile on his face. My arm was firmly hooked onto his and I was able to get his number where we can finally talk about our love lives

 

“I heard Jiyong hyung and you are finally together.” Jinwoo pinched my cheek and I grinned.

 

Gurl, don’t even get me started.

 

They looked at me expectantly.

 

Well, if you insist—

 

“Oh my god, guys, I ing know right! Who’d knew I’d finally get my man after all those years of waiting I mean like I know were not on the same level he’s so waaaayyyy out of my league but children, your momma worked hard and trained in the mountains to capture the elusive Japanese-only Kwon Jiyong I finally broke the curse, guys! I HAVE MY KWON JIYONG AND WE’RE GONNA ING MARRY THE OUT OF EACH OTHER YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!”

 

You missed a lot of periods and comma’s there—

 

My boys laughed as I continued to gush and jump excitedly about my one and only soul mate. Even thinking about him is making me blush. What more if I was talking about him? He’s turning my whole life in a mess!

 

A hot mess.

 

Yeah, I still see you with that Adam’s apple of yours, Kwon Jiyong, and let me just say right now that that Adam’s apple is mine. He gulps so good. Fuuuuccckkk. God, he can do that for the rest of eternity and I wouldn’t be bored.

 

We’re back to going borderline crazy, I see.

 

“Are you happy?” Taehyun’s eyes smiled.

 

I smacked him on the chest and looked at him incredulously. He looked at me wide-eyed in shock. I don’t know if this boy was stupid or what. Was it not obvious enough from the many ‘I’m gonna live happily ever after with him!’ and ‘I love him so much’s’? Do I really have to spell it out for my cute little baby?

 

“I’m very happy.” My lips tugged up.

 

He nodded and stared at the other boys with a bright smile on his face. I looked at them too and listened on to their conversation.

 

“I don’t know if I should go or not.” Jinwoo’s shoulder sagged. “I don’t wanna see my ex-girlfriend there…”

 

“WHAT?!” I shrieked. “You had a girlfriend and you didn’t tell me????!!!!” If you couldn’t tell, I was offended as hell. And here I thought that my boys trusted their momma. What the hell is wrong with this universe?

 

He nodded stiffly and let out an apologetic smile and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him. “Where are you going to, huh? I wanna see this ex-girlfriend of yours and give her a piece of my mind!”

 

He made a face and he shook his shoulders, whining, “Don’t noona~” he pouted. I just peered at him in response.

 

Mino raised his hand and I nodded at him so that he could answer. He huffed looking like he was preparing a presentation and I couldn’t help but look at him fondly. He looked so much like his father. I shook my head amusedly. “We’re talking about the Unity Campout, Dara noona.” He said

 

OooooOOOoOOOoHHHHhh~

 

My eyes were glinting with wonder as I looked at every one of them in the eyes. “Are you guys going?” I said a little too excitedly.

 

They all shrugged while Jinwoo made a weird face and frowned. “Oh c’mon! Where’s the unity sprit?! That campout is great!” I retorted.

 

“But noona—”

 

“You can make good friends there—hell, I made a lot of good friends there! You can even find your new girlfriend there, cutie-pie~” I sent a wink to Jinwoo and he cringed, chuckling.

 

“Are you going there?” Seunghoon asked.

 

A pair of hands suddenly s around my waist and pulled me back to a firm chest. I already knew who it was from the lemon scent he exuded. I made a big breath before glancing up at the custard to my donut, the deodorant to my armpit, the chicken to my mouth…

 

“And where is my girl going?” he drawled.

 

The Kwon Jiyong to this Sandara Park.

 

Hey God, guess what. I believe in miracles now. I knew you had my back that one time when we chatted and I knew you’d be there for me. You’re the true OG and I don’t care what anyone thinks. I love you, God but I’m sad to say that I love Jiyong more. Thanks for making this happen~

 

Whoa, where did that come from?

 

Sometimes we have to be thankful, y’know? Like how I’m thankful that I can smell him without being labeled as a creep anymore and especially—a guilty shudder escaped me—a sasaeng. I know I really had to tone it done and move my telescope away. I got the realization when Jiyong kept calling me that name. I admit that I’ve stepped in a few boundaries and I promised myself to stop doing that. If I continue, the relationship I have with him would just worsen and eventually crumble. I’m fixing all my faults and making things right. This thing we have is too fragile and I don’t wanna be the cause of it breaking because of my stalker streak. We’re going through this love like a normal girl… okay a total fangirl, but it’s not going anywhere more than that!

 

“Babe?”

 

Oh me. Why do you have to sound so ing y all the time, you goddamn handsome son of a .

 

“The unity campout, hyung!” Seungyoon piped up.

 

His mouth formed an ‘o’ in understanding and rested his chin on top of my head as he lightly swayed me around. “I’ve never been there before.”

 

I hurriedly removed myself from him and cupped his face, staring him square in the eye. He raised his brows in surprise before he smirked and puckered his lips. I was never an easy girl but goddamn this man and his lips. I kissed him and he let out a triumphant grin as I continued to cup his face. The boys groaned disgustedly behind me and I felt warm all over.

 

“Y-you’ve never been in the uni-camp?” I stuttered, blinking up at him stupidly.

 

My sun and stars pursed his lips in thought as he pulled me closer. “They only started doing that campout 5 years ago and as far as everyone knew, BIGBANG was always a busy group.” He shrugged. “We were always busy. I guess I haven’t gotten around to it.”

 

“JIYONG!” I could see everyone flinch from my thunderous voice and I had to clear my throat to suppress the embarrassment that I was starting to feel. “You have to go this time~” I complained.

 

He looked away from me and let out an awkward laugh. “I… uhh… I think I’ll pass…”

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Cut it Jiyong, I know you’re free. Bom told me that Papa is making you stay out of the media because of your confession of love.” KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!

 

“Wah, I can’t believe I forgot about that.” Mino hummed, looking at his father with awe. But then his brows scrunched in confusion. “Didn’t you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter