Chapter. 2

Stay (Yes or No)

You and the girl entered the room. As soon as the door opened, a blast of music boomed out of 3 speakers at the back while some boys were dancing in front of a mirror near the right-hand side. On the left-hand side, a couple of girls sat with papers in their hands, practicing their singing and vocal skills.

Behind you, someone walked through the entrance door. It was the boy you sat next to in your first class. 

"Hey, my name's Wooshin." he shouted over the loud music. "I do singing and dance," he smiled.

"Oh right," you stuttered. Weird. You're generally a confident girl, not shy in front of anyone. "I'm vocal and dance too."

Before Wooshin could say anything, the music stopped and nine boys came screaming through the door; either in a headlock (playfully wrestling), lost in their phones or pulling each others ties so they stretched longer than their arms.

"Ooh~ Wooshin's with a girl~" One of the boys whooped. "He never usually talks to women. Except his mother haha. He's so antisocial it hurts our feelings," the boys laughed.

Wooshin went bright red and looked away from you. Although you didn't think it was anything special, you could feel your cheeks getting hot.

"I'm Kuhn, by the way." 

"Umm... Okay... I'm (Y/N). I only came in this morning." You replied slowly.

Before anyone could say anything a tall man walked into the room, high-fiving Wooshin, Kuhn and the rest of the people in the room. He was wearing black Adidas sweatpants, a white hoodie and a black and red pair of Jordans. His hair was messy in a good way, and had a huge smile on his face. 

"Right!" he smiled. "Everyone, we have a new girl in our class and she'll be joining us for the rest of the school years. Her name is (Y/N) and i believe she is in the vocal and dance group?" he asked.

Without making a sound, you looked at him and nodded. It was strange with everyone looking at you, but you were relieved that they didn't seem to dislike you or think you didn't belong.

"So, i'll tell you everything that happens here," the man says. "It may seem weird and you probably won't get used to it for a while, but we've all been there~ Before i tell you anything, you should get changed into your practice clothes." He smiled.