Chapter. 10

Stay (Yes or No)

You and Kuhn carried on talking for the rest of the journey to practice. When everyone reached the door, you and Se-yeon separated from the boys towards the changing rooms.

Today, you had a completely different style of outfit: a pair of low-waisted white tracksuit bottoms, a pink tight-fitting cropped vest, a white mesh-material top (to wear over the cropped vest), a black choker which had a pearl dangling from the velvet thread and white pairs of Reeboks. With this outfit, you took out all your ear piercings but wore a belly-button ring instead, and didn't tie up your hair so that long wavy strands of brown hair tumbled down past your shoulders. You took off your diamond-studded watch but left your chained bracelet on, because it was a special present from your grandmother. After checking yourself in the mirror, you skipped over to se-yeon who wore a plain black and white striped t-shirt with leggings and trainers.

"Maybe i'm overdoing my outfits..." you thought. But oh well, you'll try and tone them down a bit next time.

Mr. Shin blew the whistle and everyone started towards the changing room door, walking out two-by-two. As usual, boys were on one side of the room and all the girls were on the other side.

"Okay! So, there's been a slight change in the way we're doing the vocal practices and performances," he started. "We're changing it up a bit; partners will be changed and it should be boy-girl partners. Boys will choose their partners and if the girl accepts, they will be paired! The best couple will be presented to the Head Teacher on his birthday, which is in two weeks time. Also remember!! We only have about a month left until the showcase! Everyone should be doing their best in practice and outside of practice hours."

Everybody sighed and groaned at the reminder of the showcase. It was too tiring.

"Alright then, let's choose our partners! We'll go in alphabetical order, so, Hwanhee chooses first! Go!"

"Umm..." Hwanhee thought.

You'd talked to Hwanhee a couple of times already, and considered him a very good friend of yours. He was generally very nice and well-mannered. Also, his voice was heaven~ All those high-notes and adlibs were too much for you to take in. He was so talented!!

"(Y/N)?" he said. "I dunno.. You're the only girl i'm close to," he laughed shyly.

"Okay!" said Mr. Shin. "(Y/N), do you accept?"

"Uhh yes! Why not?" You smiled.