Chapter. 8

Stay (Yes or No)

It was as if God had listened to your wish! The next lesson was second language study. You were supposed to learn Chinese and Japanese; this lessons was about Chinese, then tomorrow would be about Japanese. You entered the room and found that people had their allocated seats.

"C'mon!" Se-Yeon called. "You gotta wait here for the teacher to give you a seat~"

You looked around the room to see where a spare seat was. There was one next to Kuhn, one next to Kogyeol and one next to a guy name Jinhoo. Since you didn't really know Jinhoo that well, you thought about who you'd prefer sitting next to out of Kogyeol and Kuhn. The answer was obvious though. Kogyeol. Not just because Kuhn would annoy all lesson, but because you wanted to get to know Kogyeol a bit more. He was one of the very few people that you wanted to try to get close to. The other students include Wooshin, Jinhoo and Yeon-joo (a girl in the music/trainee programme, she's really good at singing).

Your eyes wandered around the classroom, but your gaze fell on Wooshin. He was talking to another girl (a really pretty girl) and he seemed more friendly to her than he was to you the other day. You felt a weird feeling. You didn't want to admit it, but, yes. It was jealousy.

'I mean... What do i even care?! I've only known him for one day! He's probably got loads of girls chasing him around. But... aghh!!! Forget it. I'll talk to somebody else,' you thought.

The teacher walked in; a short woman wearing a smart blazer, knee-length skirt and small heels. Although she didn't look old, she didn't necessarily look young either. A smile appeared on her face when she saw you.

"Ah! (Y/N), new girl right? Could you please go take a seat next to... Hmmm.. Kogyeol?" she said cheerily.

Inside, you were celebrating. As you walked over, he caught your eye and smiled a big smile. At the corner of your eye you could see Wooshin staring over at you and Kogyeol with big eyes. He didn't look that happy.

"You got a notebook?" Kogyeol asked.

"Uhh.. notebook? what for?" you said, confused.

Kogyeol laughed and said, "To write your notes on, duh~"

"Oh!! No, i don't. Shoot." you said.

"Here," he said. "Use this one." 

He pulled out a notebook from his bag and handed it to you. Your fingers touched, and both of you paused. You looked up and he was just smiling. But again, you could see Wooshin at the corner of your eye; glaring at Kogyeol and if he'd done something wrong.