Chapter. 13

Stay (Yes or No)

"I told you he likes you!!" Hwanhee sang. "I told you, i told you~~~"

"Oh shush~ It's not a big deal," you said. But you started smiling uncontrollably afterwards.

Embarrassed, you hid your face in your hands and giggled silently. Both of you practiced for another 30 minutes, then decided to visit other practice rooms before going to lunch. The first practice room you went to was Kogyeol and Kuhn's. You could hear them screaming and laughing before you'd even opened the door. The walls and entrances of the practice rooms were supposed to be soundproof but they weren't doing a very good job...

"KNOCK KNOCK," Hwanhee shouted.

The screaming and howling stopped. After a few seconds, the door opened and a very serious-looking Kuhn opened the door.

"Welcome, my dear guests. Please enter the holy room of music," Kuhn said, in a very posh and wise tone.

Pushing the weirdness aside, you and Hwanhee stepped in. As soon as the door met the doorframe, Kuhn and Kogyeol screamed and howled once more. It took more than 5 minutes before they could calm down. When the laughing finally stopped, both Kuhn and Kogyeol were bright red and pink in the face with a waterfall of sweat dripped down their faces. But before you could say anything, Kogyeol looked and Kuhn and both of them burst out with laughter, this time including Hwanhee. You laughed for a while, but decided to leave them and visit someone else. Wiping the sweat from your forehead, you knocked on a practice room door. However the person inside didn't hear and carried on singing. It was Wooshin, His voice was so clear and beautiful. Although you couldn't identify the song he was singing, you were mesmerized by the sound of his voice. Slowly and silenty, you opened the door and tip-toed inside.

"You're so good at singing," you said.

"Phahha funny~ compare me to everyone else and i become a dying potato trying to sing," he joked.

"No, but seriously~~ You're good!"

He looked at you for a few seconds and smiled. *Once again that smile TT*

"Hey isn't that Hwanhee's hoodie?" he suddenly asked.

"Uhh yeahh the practice room was cold so he took it off and gave it to me," you replied.

"Oh right," Wooshin said, and his expression sort of dropped.

It became slightly awkward, but thankfully the bell rang and it became time for lunch. Wooshin was just about to say something before Kogyeol, Kuhn and Hwanhee sprang into the room.

"There you are!" Hwanhee said.

You smiled and hugged the hoodie to make you warmer. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Wooshin looking at you with an unreadable expression.

"Oh yeah by the way, we have a hockey match after school today~ Wanna come watch? All of us are playing but we can find someone to stay with you during the game. It's only a match so it's really short." Kogyeol said. "Wanna come?"

"Sure! I'd love to watch~ Who's playing?"

"Me, Kogyeol hyung, Wooshin hyung, Kuhn hyung, Wei hyung, Bitto hyung and Sunyoul hyung." Hwanhee replied. "Jinhoo hyung can stay with you~ He was supposed to be coming by himself anyway. Gyujin and Xiao are sick so they can't play today."

You nodded and grinned. Finally you have something to do except for practice or sleep! 

"Come eat lunch with us!" called Kogyeol. They were already half-way down the corrider.

"Coming!" you shouted.

You and Wooshin were left in the practice room. He smiled at you and led you out the room towards the canteen downstairs. There were many types of Korean foods being served. Unfortunately, you'd gotten so use to Western foods that you weren't comfortable with eating Korean food. BLT sandwiches were on the rack, but you needed to pay money for that whereas the Korean food was given for free by the school. You searched around your school-bag for extra change but couldn't find any. Hwanhee to the rescue! He offered to give you money for the food but you didn't take it at first. You hated receiving unnecessary help from anyone, but after all that singing you were too hungry to resist. Apologetically, you took the money and said that you'd pay him back tomorrow. With the money you borrowed, you bought a sandwich and a bottle of water. All of you sat down on a long table and started eating. Next to you, Wooshin was mixing up rice with many vegetables (fried rice), and on the other side Kuhn was slurping loudly on a soup that smelled really good.

Lunch seemed to go past really fast. With all that talking, laughing and joking, time seemed to pass much quicker than usual. Last lesson was maths and after that, you'd stay a bit later at school to watch the hockey game. You couldn't wait!!