Chapter. 4

Stay (Yes or No)

Mr. Shin briefly explained the way the training will work; designated times are appointed to different people, and if you are in a group or duet collaboration, there will be a seperate time for the two members as well. As for now, in preparation for the showcase, everyone is to learn the same choreography; the positions (centre, main dancer, lead dancer) will be decided after Mr. Shin reviews our dancing skills. The front row will be filled with the most talented dancers, and the back row will be filled with some of the less confident or less talented dancers.

"Because you've arrived half-way through the school year, you'll have to give up some of your free time learning the choreography from another member who is willing to sacrifce for you~ That means both of you will have to skip your breaks to come here and practice, and you'll most-likely have to eat your snacks and lunches in here." He explained. 

Then he turned around to the rest of the class.

"Is anyone kind enough and willing to help (Y/N) with learning the choreo? It'll be stressful since you'll lose most of your breaks, but it'll be for a good cause so it's okay," he joked.

As expected, no one put their hand up. After about 10 seconds, Wooshin slowly raised his hand.

"Well... Since no one else is doing it..." he mumbled.

"Great! I'll see you two at break then~ You'll have to come and get the key to this room from me after your lesson." Mr. Shin said. "Let's get back to work! (Y/N), you can do a duet with Se-yeon for your vocal practice project~"

As Mr. Shin turned to walk away, the nine boys all wolf-whistled and teased Wooshin saying, 'ooh~ Wooshin's linking~' or 'ayeee~ Wooshin's finally becoming a maaann~' He just laughed and squirmed while the other boys teased and tickled him.

You and Se-yeon decided to sing 'Why' by Taeyeon as your assessment song and practiced for the rest of the day. Then, next was lunch break. But unfortunately, you'd have to spend it in a practice room that smells of sweat and something else unpleasant.

The bell rang, and everyone else rushed out of the room screaming. When all the noise had quietened down, the only people left in the room was you and Wooshin.