Chapter. 11

Stay (Yes or No)

"Next to choose is... Kogyeol! Who would you like as  your partner?"

"Kuhn!!" Kogyeol shouted happily.

"Kuhn's not a girl... i though we established this already. Even with his girlish attitude, he is apparently a boy," Mr. Shin joked.

"Hey!" Kuhn yelled, laughing. "But seriously... Can't a just go with Kogyeol?"

"Alright, but if there's any messing about, you two are separating! Got it?

"YES SIR!" they both screamed. Two seconds later, they burst into laughter.

Everyone else giggles along with them and slapped each other on the backs (as a sign of happiness). Suddenly, Kogyeol jumped on Kuhn's back and they both swung each other around like a pair of monkeys. The class howled with laugher and even Mr. Shin let out a chuckle.

"Boys! Calm down," he laughed. "Alright then, next is Wooshin~ Who would you like to be partners with?"

Wooshin was silent for a moment.

"Umm... Se-Yeon?" he finally answered.

Se-Yeon accepted, and they became a pair. Fortunately, Se-Yeon didn't like Wooshin as more than a friend, so you were safe! In 10 minutes, all partners and duets were chosen. Mr. Shin then allocated each pair a practice room. Once you and Hwanhee received the key to a room, you left and headed out the door. On the way there, Hwanhee disappeared into a separate room and before you could follow him inside, he jumped back out again. When he saw your confused face, he lifted up a guitar and grinned.

It wasn't long before you entered the practice room. The door opened and a blast of cold air whooshed out. The air-conditioner was on in the middle of winter! Well... not the middle... But it was beginning to get really cold outside!

"Ooh it's a bit cold," you shivered.

Without a word, Hwanhee took off his hoodie and passed it to you. Startled, you didn't move. He got up, smiled and wrapped the jumper round you.

"If you catch a cold, i'm probably going to die. I need your amazing vocals in this song," he laughed.

"Oh hahaha thanks~ People say you're amazing though!? Kuhn says your voice is similar to EXO Baekhyun's~" you smiled.

"Uhhh yeah... Not really... Kuhn hyung tends to exaggerate a lot so... yeah. nope."

"Well... I bet your voice is gold~" you smiled.

"Nope haha but anyways, what song should we sing?" he asked, smiling.