Chapter. 12

Stay (Yes or No)

You decided to sing 'Now' by Troublemaker but add a little twist to it. The song would be sung as an accoustic version (guitar played by Hwanhee) and it would be a slower and more ballad-like pitch and rhythm. Although you didn't specialize in rap, you decided to rap (slower) one of HyunA's rap parts but make the others into a verse by adding a melody. Thankfully, Hwanhee was amazing at organizing all of this~

"YO YO YO," a voice shouted. "I'M BITTO THE SWAG MASTER."

Three boys charged into the practice room. All of them jumped on top of Hwanhee and climbed all over him. Although the boys were basically strangling the life outta him (playfully), he managed to shout "Help!", but it sort of came out as a whimper. After a few minutes, they let him go and the three of them flopped down onto the floor. Quickly recovering himself, Hwanhee introduced the boys to you.

"This is Bitto--"

"THE ULTIMATE SWAG FLUFF-BALL," he interrupted, shouting.

"Yeah okay... This is Bitto, the ultimate swag fluff-ball. That's Wei, the lamp, because he's tall. And that's Xiao, the... i don't even know." Hwanhee finished.

Before you could say anything, all three of them ran back out of the room again. You could hear the faint screams of joy as they ran down the hallway.

Just laughing, you and Hwanhee got back to work. After about an hour, you both decided to rest for a while.

"So, who do you like better? Kogyeol hyung or Wooshin hyung?" Hwanhee asked, smiling slyly.

"Oh no, not you too~" you groaned with laughter. "Why does everyone think i like them?!"

"I'm not saying that you like them, but i'm pretty sure they like you~ so.... Who?"

"I honestly have no clue... They both seem nice but i think it's just because i'm new and they're worrying that i won't make enough friends~ And i saw Wooshin flirting with a pretty girl in Chinese class this morning, so... And Kogyeol just broke up with his girlfriend. It'd be ridiculous if he starting liking someone already." you replied with a sigh.

When you saw the pitiful look on Hwanhee's face, you burst out laughing. He giggled along for a while, then started talking again.

"As for Wooshin hyung... That's his twin sister. So no need to worry bout that," he laughed.

"Wait whaaattt?!" you burst out laughing again. "I didn't know he had a sister!!"

"Yeah hahaha, they've got a different father though~ His mom divorced when he was 2 years old." Hwanhee explained. "And what if Kogyeol broke up with his girlfriend because of you?"

"No one can start liking someone in just a day~ that's impossible," you joked

"Well... If it's not a crush, he might just find you interesting; more interesting than his girlfriend... ex-girlfriend," Hwanhee said, trying to convince you.

"I don't find him that interesting then~ How can you be so quick to dump your girlfriend or boyfriend just because you find someone interesting?!" you laughed.

"I have proof he likes you though~" Hwanhee grinned.

He pulled out his phone from his blazer pocket and scrolled through a couple of messages before he stopped to show you.

"Look," he said.

Kogyeol: Yo, d'you have that new girl's number?

Hwanhee: No, why?

Kogyeol: Nothing, nevermind

Hwanhee: Oooooh~~ You like her don't you~~~

Kogyeol: Shut up... It's not for me, it's for Wooshin. He wants her number

Hwanhee: Lies. Wooshin hyung already has her number. He texted me yesterday, bragging about it.

Kogyeol: I must've gotten his text late then. Nevermind

Hwanhee: You do like her!! I saw the way you kept looking at her yesterday in the practice room while Mr. Shin was telling her stuff. Dude, I've never even seen you look at your own girlfriend that way.

Kogyeol: Shut up Hwanhee... You like Somi

Hwanhee: What?!?!??! Why would i like Wooshin's sister?! That's gross. Ew.

Kogyeol: Exactly. So stop saying i like (Y/N)

Hwanhee: You like her.

Kogyeol: So what if i do like her? You can't do anything

Hwanhee: You actually like her!!! But no, you can't have her. She's Wooshin's girl

Kogyeol: Wooshin doesn't always get everything in life, Hwanhee

Hwanhee: He always gets the girls though

Kogyeol: Oh shush. If i like her, i'll get her. I don't care if Wooshin also has a crush on her.

Hwanhee: You like her!!!!

Kogyeol: Goodnight, Hwanhee...

Hwanhee: You like her, you like her, you like her, you like her