Chapter. 3

Stay (Yes or No)

The girl (the one that basically kidnapped you from the last class) ushered you into a small changing room, where there were hooks on the walls and racks on the floor to put your shoes in. Everywhere, there was the same brown and white uniform but different style and coloured bags so everyone could tell what was who's.

"Okay so basically," she started. "Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, you come here at second and fourth period to practice your dance or vocal or whatever~ As soon as you get here, come into the changing room and pick any hook to hang your uniform on; put your shoes on the rack, bag on the bench or the hook, and get changed into your practice clothes. Everyone generally wears sweats or plain t-shirts with leggings but i can tell you're a bit more stylish than that," she grins. "My name's Se-yeon by the way~"

As she leaves, you begin to undress and follow all the instructions she's given you; uniform on the hook, bag on the bench, school shoes on the rack. You change into your practice clothes: a black long sleeve tight-fitting crop top that stops a few centimetres above your belly-button, black shorts and a pair of Timberlands. You tie your hair up into a high ponytail which makes all your ear-piercings visible. Although you have your belly-button pierced as well, you tend not to wear the ring or stud since it can get uncomfortable when dancing. After quickly checking your hair and outfit, you head out of the changing room and walk over to Se-yeon.

"Whoo~ you're sure different from the others," a boy whoops. It's that Kuhn guy from earlier.

Even though your eyes are avoiding him and his group of boys, you can feel them watching you as you walk. Especially Wooshin.

As soon as you and Se-yeon start to talk, the man comes over to tell you about the training programme.

"Alright, so basically, we are a performing arts school so we have something called a showcase every year to show people how talented you are, and how much more you have learned over the time you've stayed here. For that showcase, the school also invites scouts from many different companies, just in case someone wants to take you to their training programme. But anyway, my name is Mr. Shin and i'll be your trainer for the rest of this year~ i'm not good at singing, but i know all the skills and stuff so hopefully you'll improve, and since my main is dance, you'll definitely become a better dancer!! Let's get started~"