Chapter. 5

Stay (Yes or No)

"So," he started. "Where are you actually from?"

"I used to live in LA, but my mom had to move here for work so our whole family had to move to Korea." You explained.

"You're good at Korean though. Normally if you're from overseas, you'd go to an international school." he smiled.

That smile is really going to get to you at some point...

"Uhh yeah, i suppose, but it's too expensive and the only decent place i could attend for free was here, so i took the scholarship." You smiled back.

After some more chatter, you both decided to get started with the dance. After some stretching, you stood in position. Wooshin looked over, smiled, then watched you from the mirror you were facing. The girls' choreography was a little different than the boys' so although Wooshin struggled with the body waves, you managed to learn and memorize the first half of the song.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" you groaned, as you fell to the floor. "It's too tiring~~" you laughed.

"Yeah... It's hard work," he breathed.

You both lay still on the floor, catching your breath. You stared at the ceiling, then glanced over at Wooshin; only to find him looking straight at you. As soon as your eyes met, you both quickly looked away, cheeks turning pink in the process.

"You're a really good dancer you know," he said.

"Thanks but not really~ i'll always practice loads so no one can tell how bad i really am," you grinned.

"No but seriously," he laughed. "You're good. Better than any girls in the programme, i reckon."

"Oh so not better than any of the boys~?" you joked. 

"Nah i'm kidding~ you're probably better than the boys too though. But there's one boy you can't beat," he smiled.

*Arghh that killer smile againnn*

"Oh really~?" you laughed. "And who's that~?"

"Me, obviously~" he joked. "Nah i'm kidding~ you're probably better than me too."

Both of you laughed, then looked back up at the ceiling again. Break time was over, and in a few hours, it'd be time to go home~ Back to your true love: your bed.