Chapter. 1

Stay (Yes or No)

*takes deep breath*

"Hi everyone~ My name is (Y/N) and i'm from America. My talents are vocal and dance."

You sigh, that didn't go so bad; no one sniggered or laughed, just those beady eyes staring right into yours. As if on cue, everyone clapped and you began to walk to the back of the room where an empty seat was avaliable. But the teacher tells you to sit somewhere else; next to a quiet boy, who doesn't even bother to look up as you walk over. You sit down, taking your study equipment and books out. But you forgot a pen. Smooth... forgetting a pen on the first day of school. First day of performing art school. Ewww that sounds weird.

'Just ask him for a pen. It'll be okay.''

"Do you have a pen? I'm so sorry~ i forgot mine," you whisper.

Without saying anything, he smiles and gives you a pen. You smile back and mouth the words 'thank you'. He nods with a grin, then turns back to his book and carries on reading. For the next hour everyone was silent and either passing notes, reading or doodling on their notebooks. A girl on the other side of you was daydreaming, probably about a kpop group she was fantasizing about, but no one said anything. Suddenly, the bell rang and chatter broke out among your classmates. Naturally, you started following the others through the classroom.

"Hey!" a voice called.

You swung around, nearly bumping into a couple of guys walking out. Once they passed, a small girl stood at the back waving at you.

"Over here!" she called.

You started walking over, unsure of what was happening. But you're new, so what could you do. Might as well ask her for help finding your next class.

"You said your talents are vocal and dance, right?" she grins. "You better come with me~ I'll take you to your next class!"

Confused, you follow her out through rusty back door. She raced up a flight of stairs and stopped at the top to make sure you weren't lagging behind, then starting running to the end of the corridor. Then she stopped at the door on the right and just stood there while you tried to catch up.

"Where are you taking me?! I don't even know who you are!" you exclaim.

"You'll see," she smiles.