~Three~

Breaking Free

Ann’s POV

Get up, shorty! It’s time to go!” I hear Hyun say as he bangs on my door.

I groan and turn over, putting my pillow over my head as I do so.

One thing I’ve never and probably will never get used to is getting up super early. Why can’t rehearsals and interviews and such be after 12pm?

“I’m coming in your room in five seconds!” he yells.

Five seconds of sleep I can get.

I felt myself quickly fall back into a deep sleep. Next thing I know, I’m being lifted in the air.

“Put me down back into my bed!” I yell.

Shorty, we have to be at the company this morning. The van will be here 20 minutes,” Hyun says as he takes me to the bathroom.

Rose, get her some clothes,” he yells, with me still over his shoulder.

He finally places me down inside the bathroom.

Now hurry up and get ready,” he says before shutting the door.

“Well good morning to you, too!” I say before sighing.

 

Ten minutes later, I come out with my wet hair in a bunch and some sweats on.

Finally. The van is waiting for us,” Rose says.

Whatever,” I say as I grab an apple from the kitchen. “Where’s Scyn at?”

“She’s already at the company. BTS had to be there earlier for something so she just went with them,” Jeong says.

Alright! Let’s go!” Rose says or more yells as she walks out the door.

I grab my bag and put my shoes on, ready to head out.

 

 

Scynthia’s POV

Where’s the rest of your group at?” Yoongi asks.

“They should be here soon. Jeong sent a text saying they’re on their way,” I say.

I bet they’re late cause of Ann,” Jungkook snickers.

“What’s new?” I say before chuckling.

We’re all in the practice room sitting on the floor against the wall. We were all told to come here since apparently Hyejin unnie has some big news for us.

“Speaking of Ann,” I say after I takr my head off of Hobie’s shoulder, looking at Jimin, “are you two okay?”

“What do you mean?” Jimin asks.

I shrug, not really knowing how to put it. “You just seemed really frustrated about something the last time I saw you,” I say.

“I don’t know. It wasn’t a big thing at first but now it’s kinda starting to worry me,” he says.

You wanna talk about it?” Jin chimes in.

Jimin nervously rubs the back of his neck.

“It’s not something I really want to talk about in a group,” he says.

The guys all nod in understanding. I open my mouth to say something but then the door opens.  Guess I'll try Ann later.

I turn my head to see the rest of my group coming in.

“Why are you carrying Ann?” I ask Jeong.

She fell asleep in the car and wouldn’t budge. I had to say I’d give her a piggyback ride for her just to get out the van,” he says before putting Ann down in front of Jimin.

“Pfft. Spoiled brat,” Rose says.

“But you love me unnie,” Ann says before yawning and sitting in between Jimin’s legs, leaning back against his chest.

“Don’t fall asleep again!” Rose yells, making everyone else laugh.

“So have you guys seen noona, yet?” Hyun asks as he takes a seat next to Hobie.

No. We got done with our first schedule and was told to come straight here,” Namjoon says as he makes room for Rose to sit next to him.

I can’t believe those two are engaged. I mean, who would’ve thought? Those two are practically complete opposites. Take their fashion sense, for example. One is simple whereas the other is just unique and completely out there. But then again, opposites attract right? But who am I kidding, they look completely cute together and they already bicker with each other and annoy everyone like a married couple already. It just that they can’t share the news of their engagement. Everyone already knows they’re a couple so why not allow them to share that they’re engaged?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of heels clanking against the floor. I look up to see that unnie walked in.

“Hey unnie!” I cheerfully say.

Hey Scyn. Looks like you’re in a good mood today,” she says back with a smile.

I just shrug. I’m just really content with my life right now, I guess.

Well, now that everyone is he-Jimin, mind waking Ann up?” unnie says.

Jimin looks down and starts laughing. He nudges Ann and she pops awake. She looks around before spotting unnie.

“H-hi unnie,” she says before yawning.

Glad you could join us today,” Hyejin says.

“No problem,” Ann replies, earning a slap on the arm from Rose.

“Just shut up, stay awake, and pay attention,” Rose says, earning a chuckle from us.

Whatever,” Ann mumbles to herself, even though I heard it.

Thanks Rose. Anyways, you all are probably wondering why we called both groups here this morning,” Hyejin says.

“Is it about my birthday coming up?” Taehyung excitedly asks.

I couldn’t help but shake my head at him.

What? You have a birthday coming up?” Hoseok asks, feigning shock.

I playfully slap him on the arm.

“No, that’s not it, Taehyung. And we didn’t forget about your birthday, don’t worry,” Hyejin says.

So what is it then?” Jeong asks.

Well, we just got news that you guys will be headlining your own tour!” Hyejin says excitedly.

Really? Royalty is going to be an opening act for BTS? That’s pretty cool!” I say with a smile.

Hyejin shakes her head. “You both are headlining the tour,” Hyejin says.

“Wow! This is going to be fun!” Kookie exclaims.

Where’s the tour going to be at?” Rose asks.

That’s the other exciting part. It’s going to be a North American Tour!”

Ann’s head shoots up.

You mean, the United States included? As in, Chicago will be one of the stops?” Ann asks.

Hyejin nods. “Yup to all of the above.”

“Ohmygoodness! We get to go home and perform!” Ann says to me.

I nod. “Our families and friends will get to see us! This is so great! I gotta call my mom!” I say.

That’s great! You guys will be able to show us around and be our personal tour guides,” Hyun says.

“Yeah and plus we’ll have two additional English speakers,” Jimin slides in.

I see Namjoon shake his head. “These guys really are the worst at speaking English, except Jin hyung. He's not too bad.”

“Hey! I’m not that bad!” Hoseok says.

“Neither am I!” Kookie exclaims.

Jin laughs. “Yeah. You guys are expert English speakers. We got es/beaches over here, infires there, snakeu right here, guy who only knows July and pardon. And last but not least, we got Mr. turn up. So yeah, you all are experts at the language.”

(love when BTS speaks english xD)

 

“Well dang,” Ann says.

“Jin oppa is savage,” I say and Ann nods, agreeing with me.

“What does savage mean?” Namjoon asks.

Me and Ann look at each other before explaining.

“Well, I guess it means cool and kinda badass?” I say looking at Ann.

“Yup! It’s like doing and saying things without caring about the consequences and hurting anyone’s feelings. So what Jin oppa said about them was pretty savage,” Ann says.

Namjoon nods before laughing.

Okay, we are still here you know,” Rose says.

Yeah, so unfortunate of us,” Hyun mumbles.

Yah! Don’t start with me today,” Rose exclaims back.

Don’t start, period,” Jeong says while rubbing his temples.

Okay guys. Back to the topic of discussion. Of course, you guys will have free days to tour and look around. But until the tour starts, you guys will be here rehearsing and practicing like crazy, starting today. So I hope you guys enjoyed your day off, because now we get back to work,” Hyejin says.

Everyone groans except me and Ann. We must have been the only ones really excited for this tour. I guess it makes sense since we’re the only two new to this business and hasn’t actually been on your before. Yeah, Royalty has traveled South Korea and did a few concerts here and there but never a tour. And a tour that’s going to be in our home country, too! Yeah, me and Ann are totally excited.

Wow. I’m glad you all are ready to get started,” Hyejin sarcastically says, earning a laugh from Ann. Guess she’s wide awake now.

First thing is first. What do you guys want to name the tour?” she asks.

Jin and his Backup Dancers and Singers Tour,” Jin says.

You’ve got to be shi-" Yoongi began to say until unnie gave him a look "-kidding me,” Yoongi deadpans.

I’m quite serious actually,” Jin retorts back.

“Okay, next idea,” Jeong says.

“What's wrong with BTS and Royalty?” Rose asks.

“Too boring,” Jungkook says.

I agree,” Ann says.

"The Dab Squad Tour!" Taehyung exclaims, fist pumping me, Ann, and Kookie.

"Ann, don't encourage him," Jimin says as he leans his head on her shoulder.

"Don't be jealous 'cause you're not cool enough to be part of our squad," Ann says with a smile.

Jimin looks over to Tae and Kookie.  "You two have corrupted her," he says, earning smirks from the two.

I sit there silently as these fools keep saying crazy names. That’s when an idea strikes me.

“What about BTS Meets Royalty?” I ask.

I notice Ann’s eyes light up. “I see what you did there. I like it!” I smile and nod in return.

“Can you explain please?” Hoseok asks.

It’s like your guys’ latest concept, Boy Meets Evil, but instead of evil and boy, it’s Royalty and BTS,” I say.

“Wow. That’s good. I’m in,” Namjoon says.

Great idea, babe,” Hoseok says.

“Yeah, that’s pretty clever,” Jeong adds in.

What can I say. I have many clever ideas,” I say with a smile.

Why did you marry hyung then?” Jungkook says before laughing.

Ah! Savage!” Ann says while sharing a high five with a confused Jungkook.

"I don't know what that means but I'll take it as a good thing," Jungkook says, making me giggle.

Just wait til we get back to the dorm maknae,” Hoseok says.

You hurt Kookie, you hurt me. We maknaes must stick together!” Ann chimes in.

Yeah!” Kookie says before sticking his tongue out.

Guys! Can we focus please!” Hyejin yells.

Sorry unnie/noona,” we all say.

She sighs and shakes her head.  “Okay, we have the name. Now, because we’ll be traveling to where they mostly speak English, Namjoon, Scyn, and Ann will be speaking a lot. And I suggest the rest of you practice your English and maybe have some lines you guys want to say during concerts and such.”

“Now, performance wise, you guys will be performing your group’s songs, as well as collaborating and performing solos. You guys will also be performing other artists’ songs but that won’t be for every concert. And to do something special for your fans, singing some English songs will be needed, too, though not everyone has to perform them.”

“There will be a live band and some backup dancers, as well, so the concerts are going to be pretty big. People are already having high expectations of this tour and the news hasn’t even been released, yet. We plan to release the news this afternoon so we’ll be anticipating fans’ reactions. That’s about it. Any questions?” Hyejin finishes off.

“Are the band members and dancers all going to be from here?” Ann asks.

“It’ll be a mix. Some of our company’s staff will be traveling with us as well as crew from North America,” Hyejin says.

“Wow, live band and everything!” Rose exclaims.

“I know right. It’s gonna be lit!” I say.

Turn up, turn up!” Taehyung cheers.

“Now that’s how you use the term,” I say to Tae.

"I think we should have a slang class. Maybe go over some words in Urban Dictionary," Ann jokingly says.

That actually isn't a bad idea.  These fools could really use it.  Do they even know what chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings mean?  On the other hand, let's not and just leave it.  We don't need them to know.

"Alright guys. The choregrapher and vocalist will be going over the routines and songs you guys will be doing. I suggest you all start stretching," Hyejin says.

"Uuhhhggg. Can't we just sit and watch? I tend to learn better that way," Hyun says.

"I agree," Yoongi says.

I could only laugh.  Well, I guess this is day one of preparing for our very own tour!!

Oh yeah, I should probably call my mom and tell her the exciting news!

 

 

 

 

Sorry if the chapter is too short!  I didn't want to put too much in this.  I plan on updating again later this week! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

 

 

Peace!