~Twenty~

Breaking Free

*Flashback*

 

"Thank you so much for this! You really didn't have to take me to lunch," Rose says.

"The pleasure is all mine.  Just think of this as a congratulatory lunch," Zico says as they walk to their table. 

Zico decided to call up Rose the day after their debut showcase to treat her to lunch.

Rose couldn't help but smile.  "I still can't believe you're here.  This doesn't seem real."

Zico pulls her chair out for Rose before taking a seat in front of her on the other side of the round table.

"Why thank you," Rose says again, "you really didn't have to do this. Showing up to our debut was enough."

Zico shakes his head.  "I think my number one fan deserves more than that," he says with a wink.

Once the waiter came to their table they ordered their food then continued talking some more, getting to know each other. 

 

 

"You're going to be amazing in your career. I know it," Zico says, "You are really talented. You'll go far for sure."

Rose looks down at her plate, trying to hide the blush that's forming on her cheeks. 

Zico chuckles.  "You're cute when you're flustered."

"U-umm thanks," Rose says, starting to feel a little uncomfortable. 

Before their food comes out, Zico speaks again.  "Remember when you said you couldn't believe I was here?"

Rose tilts her head but then slowly nods.  "Yeah, why?"

"I have a way to prove it," he says with a smirk.

"Wh-" but before Rose could even finish, Zico stood up, leaned over the table, and placed his lips on hers. 

She tried to push him off but she couldn't beat his strength.  Instead of getting off of her, he forced on to her even more, pressing his lips harder on hers. 

Finally, he pulled back with a smirk on his face.  "Did you like that, babe?"

Rose looks up with tears in her eyes before running out of the restaurant, not believing what just happened. 

Before she could get very far, Zico grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to his chest.  

"Tell anyone about this and I will leak pictures," he says while holding up his phone and winking at her. 

"Besides, I have stuff on that so-called boyfriend of yours. So go ahead and tell and I'll end both of your careers. Have a nice day sweet cheeks," he says before slapping her and walking away. 

She stood on the sidewalk with tears running down her face before quickly walking back to her hotel, forgetting the fact that Zico was the one who drove them to the restaurant. 

 

Walking back to her room with she shared with Joon, she swiped her keycard and walked \inside, the door shutting behind her.  Joon must be in the shower since she hears the shower running, she thought. 

She strips her clothes and puts on a pair of his sweatpants and one of her favorite hoodies of his.  She then climbs under the covers and tries to go to sleep.

She closes her eyes and tries to forget everything that happened but she couldn't.  His words kept replaying in her head: "Besides, I have stuff on that so-called boyfriend of yours."

 

 

 

*Present Day*

 

Rose's POV

 

I lay in bed and just stare at the ceiling, thinking about how much I ed up recently.  How rude I've been to my members and everyone else.  But he just won't leave me alone.  

I don't even care about the pictures he has of me and him.  At least I know what to expect.  I'm afraid of what he keeps saying he has on Namjoon.  I don't want to hurt him or his career.  Well, I guess it's a little late for me hurting him.  But I don't want to hurt his career that he's worked so hard for.  

The door suddenly opens and slams shut, knocking me out my thoughts and making me jump up.

I don't say or do anything.  I try my best to not even move, breathing as quietly and subtly as I can.  

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be going out with the others? 

"Are you going to be here all day?" I hear him say.  I turn to look at him, just now noticing that he's standing at the head of the bed. 

"I-I can leave if you want me to," I say.

He lets out a breath as he runs a hand through his now purple locks. 

I get out of the bed and bend down to put my shoes on before walking over to get my coat. 

I can't even look at him without cheating running through my mind.  Though it's true.  

 

Suddenly, he's standing right in front of me.  He steps forward, which makes me flinch back.  Reliving that memory has got me jumpy. 

I see him lift his hand, which makes me jump back even more.

"Rose," he says quietly, "you know I would never lay a hand on you, right? What I said down earlier was uncalled for. For that, I truly apologize. But I would never hurt you like that," he says.

St those words, the tears start running down my face like a waterfall.  I wrap my hands around his waist and lean my head on his chest.  

"I'm so sorry, Namjoon. I'm so sorry. I-It's all my fault. I-I didn't know he was going to do that and he w-wouldn't stop. I'm so sorry. I don't care what happens to me.  I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't want my stupidity to ruin your career." 

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist tightly but he slightly pulls back enough to see my face.  

"What are you talking about?" he asks.  "What do you mean he wouldn't stop? Did someone hurt you, Rose?"

I shake my head in his chest.  "It's nothing. Just forget anything I just said. Just know I'm truly sorry."

He doesn't need to know.  

 

 

Hoseok's POV

 

The hotel door clicks open and the first thing I see is Ann and Scyn watching a movie. 

"Oh hey, back so soon?" Ann asks as she notices me first.

"Yeah, it was starting to get really hot and we wanted to come back to the A/C."

"Understood," Ann says as she gets up.  "Well, I'm going to leave and let you two talk some. I'll be in my room if you need me. But either way, you guys will get through this. You have so many people that are here to support. Don't forget that. You never walk alone," Ann says with a winke before walking out the door.

 

I cautiously walk towards the bed where Scyn is sitting.  "I'm sorry for leaving, I shouldn't have."

"I'm sorry for yelling and blaming this on you," she says.  

"You have nothing to be sorry for. This is big news and I know we're both scared," I say as I take a seat beside her. 

She looks up at me with beautiful brown eyes that's filled with fear and confusion.  "What are we going to do?" she asks.

"We're going to have to talk about it.  We can't just make a decision right this very second with something this big," I say.  

"I know. I'm just scared. I feel like everything is just happening so fast.  I feel like we just got married and now I'm p-pregnant," she says.

"I know babe, I know. So how about we start with this. I hate to ask this question but the decision is ultimately up to you.

Do you. . .

 

Do you want to keep the baby?"

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

"Hello, welcome to Chicago's The Scoop Magazine. How can I help you?"

"Hi, I'd like to talk to one of your writers as I have some interesting pics that I think you will really like." 

"Of course. Just let me check to see if they're free to meet with you now. Can I have a name please?"

"Yes, the name is Wood."

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

"That's Jenny Wood."

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Another chapter!!  Don't hate me! Lemme know what you think ;)