~Nineteen~

Breaking Free

AllKpop:

Is RoseMonster No More?

Have BTS' Namjoon and Royalty's Rose broken up?

BTS and Royalty performed their concert in Texas. They were amazing as usual, but couldn't help but feel the tension between Rose and RM. It seemed like RM was forcing himself to even stand by Rose all night. And did you notice how sad and just plain down she looked? I just wanted to jump up on stage and give her a hug. There are also photos of the two leaving the building after the concert. But like on stage, there was a lot of distance between them. Will they be able to continue the tour like this? Stay tuned for more updates on this!

 

Taehyung looks up from his phone and scans the people currently sitting at the table. He notices how Rose and Namjoon aren't sitting next to each other and how he keeps avoiding eye contact with her. What is going on between those two?

"Hey hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asks his hyung.
"Just peachy," Namjoon responds. 
"Actually, you've been somewhat off lately," Jin adds in, "you and Rose. Are you two okay?"
Namjoon just scoffs as Rose continues to play around with the food on her plate, not looking up at anyone.
"Yeah, we probably couldn't even cut the tension with a knife right now. How bad was this fight?" Yoongi asks.
Namjoon scoffs again.
"Look, making that noise is not a response. You can talk so use your words please," Yoongi says slightly annoyed. 
Namjoon slams his hands on the table.  "It's none of your goddamn business!"
"Hey, you are not talking to us like that," Jin says with a raised voice.
"Fine. You want to know what's going on? Ask the person who has been quiet this whole entire time. Ask the cheating over there!"
"I'm sorry but you will not disrespect her like that," Jeong says.
" this," Namjoon says before standing up, knocking his chair down, and storming out of the private room they were placed in at the restaurant.  

Everyone turns to look at Rose, who has tears forming down her face.  
"Hey," V starts off, "are you okay?"
Rose breaks out into a sobbing mess.  "H-he's right. I'm such a f-ed up m-mess. I-I don't know how it h-happened. H-he wouldn't s-stop," she says in between sobs. 

"How about you all continue with your plans and I'll stay with Rose," Yoongi says.
"I think that's a good idea," Jin says.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Scynthia's POV

 

"Can we talk about something else for now. How are you doing?" I ask, not wanting to think about my problem, if even just for a few minutes.
Ann shrugs, "I'm here I guess."
I nudge her shoulder with mine.  "What's up?" I ask her. 
She shakes her head.  "It's nothing to worry about, I promise."
"Ann, just spill it."
"Seriously, I don't want to add any more stress on your plate. I'm fine."
"Fine, I'll find out sooner or later." 
She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.  "Let's just find another movie to watch."


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Unknown POV

She wants to ignore me, huh?  We'll just see how long this will last.  She must have forgotten what I have.  I'll end both of their careers.  

She belongs with me. 

Oh, aha! Jackpot!  Just what I was looking for.  Once this goes out, both their groups will be yesterday's news. 

Pretty boy won't have to worry anymore after this.

She won't look care about him after this goes out.

I'll give her a few more hours.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hoseok's POV

"What's wrong, Hoseok? You seem distracted today," Jin says as he takes a seat next to me.  I decided to to sit down while the rest did some shopping. 

"Just thinking about things is all, hyung."

"Anything I can help or you need to talk about?" Hyung asks.

I sigh.  "Not at the moment."  I really do want to tell someone.  I want to talk about this but I won't go against her wishes.  I hope Ann was able to cheer her up better than I was.  I'm such a ing for leaving her by herself.

"I'm sure you'll figure out whatever it is," Jin says breaking my thoughts.

"I really hope so."

Just then, Jungkook takes a seat in front of us.

"Taking a break from shopping?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, the rest are getting food and I'm not too hungry. Plus I got what I wanted.  I got these nice pair of Timbs that wouldn't be found back home," he says with a smile.

I let out a chuckle and shake my head.

"Well, I'm going to join them on the food. Want me to bring you guys anything back?" Jin asks as he stands up.

"Maybe a smoothie," I say.

"I'm good," Kook says.

"Alright, see you guys later," Jin says before walking away.

 

It's quiet for a few minutes before Kook speaks up again.  "Hey hyung, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"How did you know you were in love with noona?"

Wow, I wasn't expecting that.  Just thinking about the thought makes me smile.

"It's a hard feeling to describe but I guess you just know," I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I noticed how I never got tired of talking to her or spending time with her. She overcame my thoughts a lot.  Just thinking about her makes me smile.  When I'm not with her I wish I was.  I feel myself when I'm around her.  I can talk to her about anything." I chuckle.  "I feel like I'm rambling and not really answering your question. What's this about anyways?"

  "I'm just trying to figure out my feelings for Ann," he says.

"Ah. You two have been spending a lot of time together lately."

"Yeah. And I really enjoy hanging out with her.  I never knew how much we had in common," he says.

"You sure you want to get yourself involved?  Her situation is pretty messy and I don't want you to get hurt," I honestly say.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me."

"Well Kook. Only you know what's going on and how you feel. No matter who you ask, it's up to you," I tell him.

"I know," he says as he runs a hand through his hair, "I just have to sort these feelings out."

"You'll figure it out. It might take some time and maybe even some trial and error but you'll figure it out.  Just be careful on the way."

He nods.  "Thanks hyung. Your advice really helps."

"Anytime, Kook."

 

Maybe I should start listening to my own advice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Whaddup my longtime thots!  Hahahahaha. I'm kidding. 

I hope you all have been good!  I missed you all!  Hopefully, you guys are still here.  

Not the best chapter, I know.  But things are starting to slowly build up.  Hopefully, everything won't blow up at once. . .or will they. . .

 

Until next time,

Stay warm errrryybody! Peace!