~Seventeen~

Breaking Free

Well, as requested, here's another horrible chapter! Don't hate me! ;)

 

 

 

 

Author's POV 

 

"BTS you're done. Royalty, we'll run this one more time then I think we'll be done for now," the director says to everyone on stage. 

 

The boys bow before walking off the stage to go to their dressing rooms. 

"Hey, I'm g-going to g-go ch-check on Scyn," Hoseok stutters out to the others before walking towards Royalty's dressing room.

"What's with hyung? He's been weird ever since him and Scyn got back last night," Taehyung says.

"Beats me," Yoongi says. "Acually, he never told us what was wrong with ascynthia."

"Huh, you're right. I'm sure he would've told us if it was something serious. It probably was food poisoning like they thought," Namjoon says as he opens the door to their dressing room.

 

 

 

 

 

Hoseok’s POV 

 

"How are you doing babe?" I say as I take a seat on the couch and lay her head on my lap.

"I'm fine. I just wish I could perform tonight. I don't want to upset the fans," she sadly says.

"Babe, the fans will understand. They just want you to be okay and healthy, which is ehat I want, too."

"You haven't told anyone have you?" She looks up at me and asks.

"No, I haven't. Have you told noona at least?" I ask her as I start to softly comb my fingers through her hair.

"No. She's been asking but she understands that I'll tell her when I'm ready."

"Are you sure you don't want to tell anyone? Not even Ann or your mom at least?"

"Not now. I'm still letting everything sink in. I just can't velieve it."

"I'm going to ve honest with you. I can't-"

I turn my head to see who came in the room.

"Goodness, Scyn. I'm really sad that you're sick. It even not rehearsing with you. It's going to be so weird with you not up there rapping," Hyun says as he and the rest of Royalty walk in the room. 

"Hey, you didn't say that when ai wasn't able to perform," Rose starts off.

"We are not having this right now. Can't you see Scyn is trying to rest. Sorry," Jeong says to me and Scyn.

"No problem," I say.

"I'm sorry for letting you all down," Scyn says.

"Hey, you're not letting us down," Ann says.

"Yeah. People get sick. It's not your fault you got food poisoning," Hyun says.

"What? Oh yeah, food poisioning, I guess not," Scyn says as she rubs at her ear.

"Anyways, have any of you seen unnie?" Rose asks.

"She went to the bathroom," I say.

"She is now back," Hyejin says as she enters the room. 

"Can I talk to you privately?" Rose asks Hyejin. 

"Sure, let's go to a room down the hall," she says before leaving again with Rose following her. 

"Anyways, so they said you had food posioning. They sure kept you at the hospital for a while. What did they do for you?" Ann asks as she looks directly at Scyn. I wonder what's up with this.

"You know, the usual they do for food poisoning," Scyn says before yawning.

"And what would that be?" Ann questions her.

"Not to be rude here or anything but can you talk to her later since she's resting now," I say.

She moves her eyes from me and Scynthia. "Yeah, sure."

"How about we go hang in the guys' room. I'm sure they won't mind," Jeong says as he pushes the two out the door before shutting it after him. 

"So what was that about?" I ask her, looking down.

"What?"

"Ann and her fourth degree. She was just staring or glaring at you like she was waiting for you to say something more."

But before she answers, she falls sound asleep. 

I place my hand on her stomach and gently start rubbing it in circles. I know this sometimes helps her sleep better.

"How long are you going to be able to keep it a secret?" I say quietly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose's POV 

 

"Is he still bothering you?" She asks.

"He keeps texting me and the other night he called. I don't know what to do anymore."

"This is just my advice but I think you should tell Namjoon."

I look down at my lap. "He asked me if something was wrong last night. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't even look at him." I let out a breath. "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't mean to go off on people. It's like he's somehow gotten into my head. I don't like what he's doing to me."

"Oh hon, you really should tell Namjoon. This holding it in and keeping it all bottled up isn't healthy for you. It's not doing you any good."

"Tonight. I'll tell him tonight."

"That's a good start. I also suggest you apologize to your band members."

"I definitely will. I'm just going to try to get through tonight first," I say.

"That sounds like a plan. Just know that I'm always here for you."

"Thanks unnie. That really means a lot," I say as I hug her. I oull back a little to look at her. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you. I really am. You've done nothing but help me. I'm truly sorry."

"Hon, I know you are. It's okay. Everyone has their roigh patches. Just know I'm here to help you."

I hug her again. 

"Oh, do I need to deal with him since he keeps contacting you? He's not threatening youor anything is he?"

"I don't think so. I think I'll be okay."

 

I can only hope I'll be okay after tonight.

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

 

Jungkook’s POV 

 

I shut the door behind me before flopping on the bed of hyungs room. We just came back from tonight's concert. Instead of going back to my room with Ann, I came here. 

"Why are you here?" Yoongi hyung asks from the other bed.

"Where's Jin hyung?" I ask looking at the ceiling.

"He's getting food from the resturant they have here. Apparently he needs to see the food instead of having it brought up by room service," he says and I can already see him rolling his eyes.

"Hyung. I think I'm screwed."

"What?"

"IThinkIMightLikeAnn."

"Jungkook, speak Korean please. Speak English if you want. Just pick a language I can understand."

I let out a sigh before speaking again. "I think I might like Ann."

"What do you exactly mean by like?"

"I think I have feelings for Ann."

"You're kidding."

"I'm not hyung."

I hear shuffling coming come from his side. I turn my head only to see him sitting next  to me.

"How long have you felt like this?"

"I don't exactly know hyung. It just happened."

"It's not because you broke up with the girl from that group N.T is it?" He asks. 

"What no! I'm completely over her. Besides, we found out we were better friends anyways."

"Okay. Not gonna lie, I didn't see this one coming. Wait but aren't her and Jimin going through, I don't know, stuff?"

"Yeah. That'swhy I'm a screwed. I don't even think she's over him, hyung. What am I going to do?"

"Maybe you should stop spending so much time with her,"hyung says.

"But I enjoy hanging out with her. We're the same age and she's so easy to talk to." I stop myself before I start listing all my reasons. 

"You're really in quite the predicament aren't you?"

"I know. I just don't know how it happened."

"Some things we can't help, Kook. Choosing who we like is one of them. It'll all work out. Just make sure you don't rush into anything."

"So, I just do nothing now?"

"Personally, I would just wait things out. But eventually, you will have to talk things out with her and Jimin."

"I really am screwed. I just need to get over this. You're right, I'll just stop hanging out with her."

"Well that's not-"

"Mind if I crash in here tonight? I'll take the couch."

"Jungkook-"

"Thanks hyung! I'll be right back. I'm going to go get my stuff," I say before getting out the bed and heading out the room and down the hall.

 

Once in my room, I look around to find that Ann isn't here. 

Great! I can leace without her knowing. I take ny bag and suitcase and head out the door.

This is only temporarily. Only until I don't like her anymore.

 

 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

Rose's POV 

 

"Are you sure You're ready?" 

"I'm ready Joon. I'm ready to talk."

He nods and grabs my hands before looking directly into my eyes. "Just take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

I hope you think that after I get this off my chest. I take a breath. You can do this, you can do this. Okay, let's go.

 

"I'm so sorry Namjoon. I really am."

"Hey, hey. Don't cry babe."

"I just want to tell you before this gets out to the media. I really tried my best to stop it."

"Babe, what's going on?"

"There's pictures of and Jiho kissing," I say as I squeeze his hands. 

"What? Why would there be pictures if you two kissing? What's going on Rose?"

"When we debuted, we got each others contact information. We started hanging out and stuff."

"What the hell does this have to do with you two kissing?"

"We were hanging out one day and it just happened. I'm sorry! But it was before we were engaged. I know that's not an excuse but I'm sorry."

"Is this why you've been acting so weird?"

"He keeps texting and calling me. He's saying that he'll release the pictures if I don't break up with you. But I don't want to do that. So I've been trying to convince him not post them and to leave me alone. I'm so sorry Namjoon. I really am. I wouldn't blame you if you-"

He suddenly stands up. "I need a minute," he says before grabbing a jscket and a hat along with his key card, "Don't wait up."

I watch him leave with tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

 

 

 

Scynthia’s POV 

 

"What am I going to do Hobi? It feels like we just debuted and we got married. But then this happens!"

"It's all going to be alright. We're in this together."

"But what about me not being able to perform? I just watching from backstage and not being able to oerform tonight."

"Scynthia-"

"No Hoseok! You did this to me! I worked my of to get where I am today but now I probably won't get to perform for how long? Nine ing months if not more!" I yell.

"Scyn, please just calm down. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"No!" I yell standing up. "I will not calm down!" I yell before walking to the bathroom and slamming it shut behind me.

What am I goin to do? I didn't plan for this to happen now. Maybe in a few years but not right now.

 

 

 

 

Ann's POV 

 

I walk down the hallway towards Scyn and Hoseok’s room. I was just about to knock on the door until I heard some loud talking coming from inside. I decide to jjust listen for a little while. It couldn't hurt. I'm just passing by. 

Wait what? That's a long time for her not to perform over some food poisioning. Man, poor Scyn. I'll have to talk to her later. 

I turn on my heels and walk back to Kookie's room. 

Man, nine months is a hella long time to be out. She must have eaten some bad fried chicken.

Wait. I suddenly stop right in front of Kookie's room. Nine months? No. She can't be. Nah. I just hope it's nothing serious. I'll just talk to her tomorrow.

I knock on the door, inly now remembering that I forgot the keycard, only for it to open and show Jin.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" I ask him as I step inside.

"Jungkook is in our room talking to Yoongi. I thought I'd come and hang out with you. If that's okay with you."

"Um sure," I say as I step inside.

"Ann, I'm sorry."

I turn to face him. "For what?"

"For not being there for you. For not sticking up for you."

I shake my head. "It's fine. Besides, you've known him longer anyways," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"No, it's not okay. It doesn't matter hiw long I've known him. He has no right to treat you the way he did. All I did was stand there and do nothing. And for that, I'm sorry," he says.

Oh oppa, there's no need to apologize but thanks anyway," I say as I lunge and hug him.

"I missed hanging out with you, you know. Imissed having my lil sidekick."

"Watcha got in that bag?" I ask looking down at the bag he's been holding.

He pulls away to hold the bag up. "I come with food."

I smile at that. "Great because I'm hungry!"

"Since we're here in Texas, how about we do an Eat Jin Live?" He asks with a smile.

"Okay! Let's go get set up!" I excitedly say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Eh, I know that ending was terrible but I didn't know how to end it lol. But I hope you liked the chapter! Hopefully it answered some of yalls questions. 

And I see yall down there in the comments. Some of y'all hit the jackpot on some of these guys' problems;). Yall too smart for me!

Anyways, I just wanted to get you guys a chapter before I go back to school. I'm so excited but extremely nervous amd anxious to go back.

But that's not important. Thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments! I love you all!!

So until next time, Happy New Year!! 2018 baby!! I hope that you all get to go to a hella turnt kpop concert this year! 

 

Until then, peace, love, and pe🍑ch! (Sorry, I was jamming out to Lay’s album and Peach just gets me everytime lol!)