~Thirteen~

Breaking Free

Short and sweet chapter. Hope you all enjoy. :)

 

 

 

 

 

Rose's POV

I yawn and rub my eyes as I start to wake up. I look around me to see I'm in my hotel room. I look down next to me and see Joonie sitting up against the headboard looking at me.

 

Good morning,” I say with a smile.

Hey. How are you feeling?” he asks with a concerned look.

I look at hin with a confused look. “I'm fine, why?” I say.

Do you remember last night?” he asks.

Yeah. We all went to the club and had a good time. Well, we probably all did except for Ann,” I say with a chuckle.

What's the last thing you remember from last night?”

Why are you asking me these questions? Did something happen?” I ask worriedly.

He takes a hold of my hand into his.

Rose, you were drugged last night.”

“What? What do you mean I was drugged last night?”

“That back up dancer you've been hanging around drugged your drink before he gave it to you,” he says seriously.

 “What? Why would he do that? I can't believe this. How could he?” I ask. Chung drugged me? Why would he do that?” I say. This couldn't be happening right now.

Did anything happen? D-did he do anything?”

He drops my hand before running it through his hair.

He kissed you. He kissed you but I pulled you away from him before anything else happened,” he says.

What? Oh my god,” I say. “I don't even know what to say.”

 “You sure you're feeling okay?” he asks.

I nod. “I'm feeling fine, really. I just can't believe that happened.”

“I'm just glad you're okay. I'll get to that bastard later,” he says as he gets out of bed.

I'm going to shower,” he says before disappearing into the bathroom.

 

I look down at my hand. He never picked it up to hold it again. He didn't even give me a morning kiss.

I put my head into my hands as I try to remember last night. I remember us getting there. I remember having a drink with Chung. I then dragged Joonie to dance with me. Oh and then he went to the bathroom.

I try to remember more but my mind goes blank. Why can't i remember anything else?

He, he really drugged me. This can't be happening.

And Chung? What happened to him? Why would he do this? I thought we were friends.

I keep running through last night's events in my head, or what I can remember. The bathroom door then opens, knocking me out my thoughts.

I'm done if you need in there,” he says.

I climb out of bed and walk up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. “Didn't you forget something?” I ask him with a smile.

Not that I know of, why?”

I roll my eyes before leaning in to kiss him. Just as our lips were about to touch he pulls back and even unwraps my arms from his neck.

Forgot to brush my teeth,” he says before walking back into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

Did I just get rejected? What in the world is going in?







 

 

Scynthia’s POV

She said what?” Hobi asks me.

Yeah. She said that. That is lucky I didn't knock her the out,” I say.

Wow, I knew it seemed like she wasn't all there but I didn't think she'd be low enough to say racist comments to you. Did you tell noona about this?”

“Yeah,” I say as I lean my head on his shoulder. “She said she'll take care of it today.”

“That is so ed. I hope she doesn't get away with that. I don't know what the Jimin sees in that.”

I raise my head off his shoulder to look at his face. It still catches me off guard when he gets angry like this. Though he does look hot when he's like this, not gonna lie. But that's besides the point.

Who knows? But I know she's about to enjoy her last day on this tour.”

“You were so smart on coming up with the idea to record her. I'm proud of you for not using your pretty fists. Though if someone said comments like that to me, I'd probably go off.”

 

When Hobi got back last night, I told him all what happened, including playing the audio I recorded.

Thanks babe. Well, let's get breakfast. I'm sure everyone else is there.”

He nods and stands up before taking my hand and pulling me up on my feet.

Breakfast we shall go then, babe.”








 

Author's POV

 

“Pass the O.J!” Taehyung says in English, making everyone at the table laugh.

Joking aside, your English is getting better,” Namjoon says, earning a big smile from Taehyung.

Just please stop introducing yourself to strangers as Vincent Van Gogh,” Yoongi says.

Man, that's golden,” Hyun says, “we'll have to hang out our next free day.”  Him and Taehyung fist bump at this.

 

The group continues to eat while conversating with each other.

 

How are you doing, unnie?” Ann asks Rose.

Rose looks at her and shrugs. “I'm fine. Nothing to worry about.”

“I'm glad you're okay. I'm sorry you had to go through that,” Ann says before taking another bite of her pancakes.

Um yeah me too,” Rose says as she eyes Ann's plate full of pancakes and bacon.

Are you going to eat all that?”

“Yeah, did you want some?” Ann asks.

Rose shakes her head, “just thought you'd be eating less by now.”

“What?”

Rose just shrugs. “I mean, I would if I were you is all, especially after being dumped.”

Ann turns away from Rose and just continues eating.

Jungkook, who had heard their whole conversation, looks at Namjoon.

Hyung, did you not hear what she said to Ann?”

“I'm sure she didn't mean it. Just let it go for now, okay? She found out what happened to her last night. I'll talk to her about it,” Namjoon says.

Jungkook nods and goes back to eating while discreetly keeping an eye on Ann.

 

Hyejin then comes strolling in.

Good morning everyone,” she says. “Rose, how are you doing?”

“I'm doing fine, thanks,” Rose responds.

Good. This is hard for me to say, but you won't be performing at the concert tonight.”

“What? Why?”

“You went through a traumatic event last night. We think it's best if you take a break and not be in the show tonight.”

Just then, BTS manager comes and stands by Hyejin.

And for now on, before any of you go out, you are to go through us first. We don't want another incident to happen. It might seem annoying but we just want to keep you safe.”

“Alright,” Hyejin says, “finish up your breakfast and then we'll get headed to rehearsal.”  She turns to walk away before eyeing Ann's plate. She pats Ann's shoulder, “make sure you eat, Ann.” She then walks by Scynthia. "Can I talk yo uou for a moment," she says to her. Scynthia nods and gets up to follow Hyejin. 

 

As soon as they were far away enough from the group Hyejin turns around and faces Scynthia.

"So I'm sure you know what this is about," she says.

"I'm hoping you'll say something like I'll never have to see her again," Scynthia says. 

"I talked to the CEO and told him everything that's happened."

"And?"

"And he's letting her go. In fact he's letting all three of them go. I just wanted to tell you."

"Thanks unnie. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. I just want you to know that you can come to me about anything. And also, I'm very proud of how you handled things. Now, let's get you back to breakfast."

 

The two ladies soon join the group again.

Scynthia takes her seat while Hyejin looks at everyone as she feels some heavy tension. 

Hyejin looks over to the boys manager. "I told them  the news," he says. 

"I didn't think they would be this heavily affected by it," she says. "They seem to be pretty much done eatimg. How about we go to rehearsal early? I have a feeling it's going to be a long and hard one today." 

"I agree with you on that one. Young people these days," he says, earning a chuckle from Hyejin. "Okay, let's gather them up."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Okay," Hyejin stadts as she drives Royalty to rehearsal, "What is going on?"

"What do you mean?" Hyun asks. 

"I mean what is going on between you all and what's going on between you guys and BTS?" Hyejin says. 

"It's just some things have happened is all," Jeong says. 

"What do you mean some things? Nothing happened vetween us. The only thing that happened was Jimin dumped Ann. I don't think that affected us at all. It concerns Ann, nog all of us," Rose says.

At Rose's words, Ann lools down in her lap.

"Rose! That is no way to talk about your grpup member. You guys are a family. You're supposed to be there for each other. Ann, we'll talk about this in private," Hyejin says as she looks at them through the rearview mirror. 

 Rose scoffs. "Why? We all know what happened anyways. It's not lile it's very private. Especially when she acts all sad over it. I meam look at her! She probably gave Jimin a bunch of reasons to dump her. No wonder he chose Nari over her."

"Rose! That is enough!" Hyejin says sternly. "I don't want to hear another word out of you unless I ask you something. I know what happened to you last night is awful but that gives you no excuse to be rude to your group members."

The rest of the ride was silent after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both groups had been at it for aboit an hour now. Currently, they were practicing their joined song. And it is quite a site to see. 

Rose kept nudging Ann and Scynthia in the shoulders whenever they had to pass each other. And if you didn't know ehat was going on, you could definitely tell something was up between Ann and Jimin as the supposed duo looked so awkward together. 

The person in charge told everyone to take a break. That's when the two managers walked up to the two groups. 

"What was that? I don't know what's been going on between you all but it needs to stop. You think your fans want to see you all be akwards and tense on stage? I didn't even want to sit through that. Now, the next time we run the songs through, I expect it to sound and look better," BTS manager says.

"Ann, can I talk to you for a moment?" Hyejin asks. Ann nods and follows her off the stage and into the seating area where no one was nearby.

"Alright," Hyejin says as theh both sit down,  "what's been going on?" She asks gently. 

Ann sighs befire letting it all out. Telling her everything from Nari's bullying to Rose's sudden mood changeagainst her.

"Ann, I wish you would've told me about these things. I don't want you to have to go through that, especially alone."

"There's more important things to worry about than me."

"Ann, that is not true whatsoever. You need to get that through your head of yours. And know that you are a beautiful human being and an asset to this group. Now, as you know, Nari has veen let go so you can stop worrying about that. I'll have a talk to the boys manager about Jimin. And I'll talk to Rose."

"Please don't. I don't want to make things worse than they already are. I'll jist have to stay out of their way and try not to bother them," Ann dejectedly says.

"If that's what you want. Break is about to end. Why don't you go back up there."

"Thank you unnie," Ann says before quickly hugging her then walking back to the stage.

Hyejin only nods back. She couldn't believe what's been going on right under her nose. Even though Annn asked her not to say anything, she's definitely going totalk to the boys manager. She's not going to let this treatment continue to go on. She's also going to have a serious talk with Rose.

Hyejin sighs as she hears the director tell everyone to get back into their places. She just hopes everything goes smoothly for tonight's show.